List Price Estimate

Used allroad quattro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

allroad...allright!

Luis Ruiz and Molly , 08/09/2005

My wife and I purchased an 2003 allroad with 31K miles. This is my second Audi, we have an '98 A4 in the family. Our two bulldogs love the cargo area, and my wife adores the seat warmers. I love the 40-60 MPH acceleration, although sometimes from stop-start is hesitates a little. We are really happy with the car eventhough we have owned her for only three days.

Best all around car I have owned.

GV Carlson, 12/22/2017
AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned a number of high-end German cars over the years, the allroad is my favorite 4-5 door German car. The Audi a6 allroad has timeless style, will go anywhere in the snow, ice or rain with extraordinary confidence. This is a great car for wet and snowy weather. The allroad has a very smooth ride and great handling due to the air suspension and quattro (all wheel drive) and still has a sporty feel and good turbo acceleration. The car has style and classic good looks. In addition to all of the aforementioned this car is very practical; it comfortably carries 4 adults and can be used to haul a variety of things from the garden store/nursery and hardware store. Audis are luxury cars and generally maintenance is not cheap, if you can't afford to have the car serviced by an Audi dealer you probably should consider another option. Audi still produces A6 allroads, however they have not been imported to the US since 2005. The A4 allroad is a smaller car than the A6. If Audi would import the A6 allroad I would buy another one without hesitation.

Nice car but would not want to own it

Sven Jorgensson, 05/05/2018
AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I leased this car for 4 years. Thinking back about it, the positives that I remember are that is was comfortable, had nice ergonomics, good looking (if you like a wagon). The negatives were that it chewed through brakes and tires, had electrical gremlins, not so great build quality, and general quirkiness. Malfunction lights would light up on the dashboard; when I brought it to the dealership, they would report nothing wrong. One day the windows would not work ... the next day they did. Net net, the negatives outweighed the positives.

Great run around car

Chuck, 08/22/2018
AWD 4dr Wagon (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

Computers on floor

Wow! What a Car!

Daris Howard, 12/21/2004

Sweet car to drive. The power is awesome, and it handles like a sports car. There hasn't been a day that someone hasn't came up to me and told me how sweet that car looks.

12345...6