Used 2005 Audi allroad quattro Consumer Reviews

Used allroad quattro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Almost Perfection

James Walsh, 07/07/2005

This car is the best I've owned. It combines very good performance with sufficient interior space and a feeling of luxury in its ride, handling and appointments. And the fuel economy is really pretty good if you drive reasonably. I've received compliments on its styling from stangers...and young ones at that. This one's a keeper.

Unexpected satisfactions

Allebahnen, 11/09/2005

Allroad is continuously giving me unexpected surprises and satisfactions. The build quality, performance and fun to drive. Fuel economy can be improved using higher gear thanks to the incredible wide torque band. Three gears are available for most situations. Can drive as a luxury saloon in an elegant atmosphere, but also as a sporty touring wagon with the exceptional overtaking acceleration, then it turns also a SUV-like vehicle. In short, all in one for every situaion and condition. It's expensive but it's worth. You can find the reasons in almost details even in invisible sections. Looks like even a master piece of craft work.

This is my third Audi

Kramer, 12/18/2004

I traded in my A6 for the Allroad. I wanted the features of a wagon but did not want a suv. This car is fun to drive, very similar to the A6, but gives greater flexibility to carry larger items, without sacrificing ride, handling, and comfort.

Audi Allroad Is Fun To Drive

rockcreek, 01/22/2005

The auto allroad is an oveall great car and I love it. It's easy to drive, has plenty of power and handles well in all weather conditions. The interior is well manafactured and the design features inside are impressive. The rear leg room and headroom are amazing for this mid size car and are as comfortable as the front seats. I like the dual climate control, but wish it had heated seats like my husband's Audi TT. The Bose sound system is better than most luxury cars that I have owned in the past and the speakers are placed all over the interior. I have had no mechanical problems with the car and everything from the exterior to the interior are holding up beautifully. I think you'll love it too!

I love this car!

Asheville, 01/26/2005

I have had my 2005 Auti allroad for a few months and I love it! I was rear ended in November, the car (2004 Accord) of the driver that hit me was close to being totaled, I drove away with a few scratches and hardly felt that I had been in an accident. I was very impressed by the safety of my allroad. The State Trooper commented on the way German Cars hold up in accidents.

12345...6