Used 2018 Audi A7 Pricing
List Price $69,700 - $69,700
See other years
For 2018, every A7 now comes with the same 340-horsepower output as the Competition version, which is now officially a package available on both trims as opposed to a separate, range-topping trim.
- Hatchback offers more cargo space than a sedan's trunk
- V6 engine's strong performance
- Stunning styling that hasn't aged a bit
- Firm ride with 20-inch wheels
- Hefty price premium over comparable Audi A6
- Doesn't offer Audi's latest in-car tech
- Rear headroom can be tight for taller passengers
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the A7 models:
- Audi Pre Sense Basic
- Warns the driver, tensions seat belts, and closes the windows if a potential collision is detected.
- Audi Pre Sense Plus
- Warns the driver of an imminent front collision and can automatically brake.
- Rear Seat Side Airbags
- Provides additional protection for rear outboard occupants in case of a side impact.
Be the first to write a review.