Beautiful design alone makes the 2017 Audi A7 a desirable luxury car. But if you're not easily swayed by looks, the A7's exceptional interior room, handy hatchback trunk and refined performance should charm your pragmatic side. Although that sleek, sloping roofline eats up some rear headroom, the A7 is still one of the best picks in the class.
- Standard V6 engine delivers exceptional performance
- Top-notch tech ranges from an in-car Wi-Fi hotspot to a full set of driver safety aids
- Hatchback offers more flexible cargo space than regular sedan's trunk.
- Rear headroom is tight for taller passengers
- Ride is stiff when fitted with 20-inch wheels.