Beautiful design alone makes the 2016 Audi A7 a desirable luxury car. But if you're not easily swayed by looks, the A7's exceptional interior room and quality, handy hatchback trunk and refined performance should charm your pragmatic side. Although that sleek, sloping roof line eats up some rear headroom, the A7 is still one of the best picks in the class. Read on to see if the A7 could be your next car.
- Quicker than most
- The gasoline-fed V6 model hits 60 mph in just 4.8 seconds, while the diesel is just 1 second slower
- Top-notch tech ranges from an in-car WiFi hotspot to a full set of driver safety aids
- Hatchback offers more flexible cargo space than regular sedan's trunk.
- Rear headroom is tight for taller passengers
- Ride is pretty firm when fitted with 20-inch wheels.