Used 2014 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:

Electronics 💥🔥
By Scott

2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I switched from MBenz and I really enjoyed this car but Just out of warranty 57k miles the MMI stops working $3500 fix. Only 57k ,I'd expect a $62k top shelf Audi to at least be fully functional until 58k miles ...lost confidence in Audi and will be replacing with another brand

LOVE TURNED TO BROKEN HEART
By rickwyke1@aol.com

2014 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

For 48 months this car was exquisite. Since it is off of warranty we have had a report of a leaking motor mount then when it was 109 degrees outside it quit running in the middle of six lanes of traffic. Put the hood up and escorted my 70 year old wife, beautiful but still 70, along with our 8 year old great granddaughter to a shady tree next to where the A6 quit. For over a month my beautiful A6 has been sitting in Audi of Temecula waiting for a fuel pump. Almost $4,000 in repairs needed for a car I can't even drive since there are no parts in the US and will not be until 8-8. My love has cooled; six months I researched before purchasing this A6 Quattro, $72,000 that I thought was a 10 year investment, now I'm forced to decide whether to keep it or just cut my losses and sell it.

Great car
By S. M.

2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Solid performer - not overwhelmingly "fast", but plenty quick, gobs of low end torque, 40MPG highway in an executive sedan. Tachometer reads 2,000 RPM at 90 MPH, so motor is not working hard at normal highway speeds.

Best car I’ve owned!
By Bassman

2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

See above

Love this car!
By Michael Machell

2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I've never purchased a pre-owned vehicle before but decided to do it to purchase this car. I absolutely love it. I was driving a Toyota Avalon Limited, which is a very nice vehicle, but it doesn't drive and handle anything close to the Audi. The technology interface of the Audi is very intuitive and I had it down pretty quickly. This is a sweet ride and so far I am very pleased with it. I am happy with the deal I got (about half what a new Audi A6 would have cost), although it needed new tires.