Even though the 2017 Audi A5 has fallen behind the times somewhat and a replacement is coming for 2018, it still has plenty to offer. From sleek styling to confident on-road manners, it deserves a spot on your short list of luxury coupes.
- Classic styling that has stood the test of time
- The interior is a fine example of elegant simplicity
- Standard all-wheel drive and sharp handling instill confidence.
- Certain high-tech features are not offered on the aging A5
- Power from the 2.0-liter engine is adequate but unimpressive.