If you've had your eye on the Audi A5 and its timeless style, you may consider buying one before its forthcoming redesign. The sleek 2016 A5 may be missing some of the latest technological features, but it still gets high marks for the way it drives and makes you feel. See why we're still fans after all this time.
- After almost a decade, the A5's classy styling holds up
- Sharp handling and standard all-wheel drive instills confidence
- Interior is a model of elegant simplicity.
- The base MMI system's control layout is awkward
- Bluetooth audio costs extra
- Proprietary external device cable lacks the convenience of a regular USB port
- Acceleration is unimpressive.