Used 2015 Audi A5 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi A5 Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:

Great car, expensive when new, interior tech isn’t
By Johnny Unitas

2015 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a great handling car with a decent fuel mileage. The interior technology is not dated, but could use some refreshing. USB ports are nowhere in the vehicle.

Outstanding ride
By Ryan

2015 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Beautiful car with everything I needed...amazing agility, surprising power, beast in the snow, incredible audio

2 years in a 2015 Audi A5 and ready for a switch
By Jenny H.

2015 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Prestige quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

PROS: Beautiful car, smooth ride and acceleration, great power for a 4 cylinder,interior is very quiet and soundproof, GREAT mileage for luxury sports car (I was back to gassing up every 2 weeks like I did with my old Corolla), excellent sound system (OUTSTANDING and impressive), excellent cargo space (especially if back seats were down; carried as much as a pick up truck), more features than my previous BMW 3 series for less $$$, CONS: navigation does not update and would often send me in the wrong direction or could not find address (I had to use the Iphone to get me out safely), screen is not touchscreen, can not change music using steering wheel buttons, brakes squeaked after a few months/a few thousand miles and have continued to do so entire 2 years I have had, windows screech when rolling down/up, moonroof gets stuck when opening and "thuds", transmission problems (in first 3 gears, the gear "jump" when shifting up. It does it sometimes at higher speeds but is most noticeable in first 3 gears. It's embarrassing and makes the car no longer fun to drive. I have taken it into the dealership and they "can't find an issue since the computer is not reporting a problem." I find this UNACCEPTABLE for a $45k car that I have had for 2 years/35k miles.)

Roadworth+ !!!!
By DC Driver

2015 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Fun Car!
By Brian

2015 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned the car for about three months now. I traded in a 6 year Acura TL which I loved. I was a little worried about going from a 6 cylinder to a 4 cylinder. I as worried for no reason. I'm completely happy with the torque of the 4 cylinder turbo. And the engine is quieter and smoother than my Acura's 6 cylinder. The A5 has a great balance of sporty and fun or comfortable and smooth. For a similar price to a BMW 3 series I get real leather interior. I just couldn't force myself to spend 40,000 on a car that didn't have leather.

I've only found a few frustrating things. I was surprised to find out that I can play music through the Bluetooth. Really? And the cup holder holds one and a half cups. The half ... I have no idea what you could put in it. The stereo and entertainment system is not as intuitive as it should be. And the visor doesn't slide or extend out to block the sun fully.

I feel like this was a great purchase and have been very happy with this car!