Used 2010 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi A5

View reviews for a specific A5 model:

My first car =)
By 1stcar

2010 Audi A5 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I got this car on my birthday and it's the talk of my High school! Fun to drive LOVE the MMI. Has a lot of get up and go! Awesome stereo and beautiful interior

Looks, SPEED and build quality

Only problem i have is that i have had had four speeding tickets sense i got the car

Ex Beamer Adict
By Jim

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car primarily for its looks. At least once, usually twice a day, I am approached by strangers admiring the car. It rides somewhat more comfortably than the five 3 series I have owned. I got the S-line and love the wheels and handling. A 3 series will out accelerate and out handle but never out cool the A5. Buy this car if you appreciate refinement over edginess. I love it.

Appearance, quartz gray color, fuel economy for a hot car.

Turbo lag is subdued but there. Aluminum trim discolors permanently in touchless car washes. Mine turned from silver to gray and is not covered by warranty, Nor was I warned of this. Audi needs to recall and man up on this or lose a few repeat buyers.

Pimp ride
By Kangster

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I cannot imagine a better car for my needs. Surprisingly large trunk. Style is killer; lots of comments by folks in my office building. There was a sunroof rattle and pass. side window air leak that needed to be repaired. Oil consumption is about 1 quart every 4500 miles, so you need to fill it between the 10k oil change intervals after 5k miles. Car is comfortable, navigation and voice control work nicely. When you fill out satisfaction/quality surveys you feel Audi has designed to satisfy all respects of it. For example the steering wheel material feel is tremendously satisfying, and I never thought of this until I bought this car. 36 mpg 90% highway and 28 mpg local roads.

Toyota-like think-of-everything mentality. Great performance-fuel efficiency trade off. Great ride (even with sport pkg.) and handling trade-off. Surprising trunk volume. Best coupe style since the BMW 8-series.

You can hear a lot of ambient noise through the side windows. Still needs to be $5000 cheaper. Driveline has some play at parking lot speeds, has occasional bump coming to stop, and doesn't feel seamless in part throttle 1-2 upshifts. B&O audio is satisfying but not mind-blowing.

Audi Grand Slam
By Barnone

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Live in Germany and ordered my 2010 A5 2.0T 6 Speed Prestige in Aruba Blue and Linen Beige Milano Leather. I order the car loaded with the Almond Beige Ash Trim that looks great, and Driver Assist and Drive Select Packages. The leg room beats out the Jag. XF, Corvette, Merc E350 Coupe, and many other I was considering. The 211 horses mated to the Manual 6, is plenty to keep up with the other vehicles on the Autobahn. The ability to simply walk up to my A5 and never touch my key as I drive off, Priceless. I rented the S-Line package before purchasing and can say the seating is definitely more comfortable and an overall better vehicle without it.

Styling inside and out. Interior leg room. Fuel economy with power out of the 2 Liter. Technology befitting the Rings. Some have commented “Audi hit a home run with this car”, they may have understated it, I believe a “Grand slam” is a bit more accurate.

The Navigation system is not functional with a US Spec. vehicle in Europe, Audi doesn't have a fix as of yet.

Out of the world
By mgur1

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After driving first 1500 miles decided to Post a comment. The car is fantastic, love every minute of driving, style, performance. Had VW passat 6v, worried if a5 is agile enough with 4 cylinders. No more worries, delivers enough power not to feel a difference. Car just glued to the road, no body roll at all.

Style, power, performance, corners, gas mileage.

Cruise control switches located right behind steering wheel, cant see them when driving. Satellite screen doesn't show name of artist and title of the songs Would like a little more head room