The small luxury sedan class has a new valedictorian in the redesigned 2017 Audi A4. It delivers stirring performance without sacrificing comfort and all of the latest technology without overwhelming users. At least for the time being, this is the car to get in the segment.
The all-new A4 is a joy to drive, whether you're slicing your way through mountain switchbacks or just tackling your daily commute. On the inside, Audi's understated yet attractive interior design makes operating all of the many high-tech features easy, thanks to the intuitive MMI infotainment system and smartly placed physical buttons for more common functions.
To top it off, the A4 also provides plenty of space and comfort for front and rear passengers, accommodating even taller adults in back. Trust us, you'll want this car on your short list.
- Cabin looks cool and is impeccably constructed
- Cutting-edge and easy-to-use safety and technology features
- Backseat is spacious enough for adults
- Turbocharged engine provides quick acceleration
- Some initial hesitation from transmission when accelerating
- Lack of feedback from steering limits driver involvement