Used 2008 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Audi A4

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Fun and Classy
By trlyka

2008 Audi A4 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my first Audi. I was driving a 6 cyl. VW Passat before this and had never owned a 4 cyl. car, so I was a little nervous about getting the 2.0T. I am pleasantly surprised with this motor. Although there is a little lag pulling out into traffic now and then, I can't complain. Fit and finish are superb and I love the way it looks. I leased in July 2008, so I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer.

Seats feel good/supportive. I love the heated seats option. The interior is clean looking and is made with high quality materials. Bluetooth is a nice feature. I swore I wouldn't get black after having 2 other black cars, but I couldn't help it. To me, it looks the best on this car.

Find a cure for the lag. Other then that, I'm happy.....

The little wagon that could
By frankclh

2008 Audi A4 3.2 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

I have had several Audi's over the past 15 years as well as several Jeeps. This latest purchase with the 3.2 is outstanding. Power, all weather ability with utility and sport car manors. This package does it all. The MMI is great. Did a three hundred mile loop from New York to Boston and got 29 mpg. Got it with the Audi Certified program so great deal with new car warranty. Very, very happy.

Quattro, 3.2 engine and handling

Make just a little larger. Additional aux. input for i-pod. Maybe a bumper trim plate under rear hatch to prevent scratching. That's it.

Going Strong
By texascoaster

2008 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I leased this A4 last May and it continues to get better. This is my first Audi and it will not be my last. I have had a great experience with Momentum Audi in Houston and have had no troubles with the vehicle at all. I'm getting amazing gas mileage, up to 26 in city and usually 32/33 on highway.

I'm having fun with the shifters mounted on the steering wheel and the bluetooth phone setup is very convenient and easy to operate. The trunk space is fantastic and headroom just right for my frame.

My only complaint is an echo of others... there is no back seat room with two passengers in the front. I have no problem getting my child in and out of the carseat, but there isn't room for much else.

Especially nice for a small lux sedan
By Steven T.

2008 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Purchased w/8000 miles. Went from 2001 Maxima. Car is great. No complaints. Very cozy and quick. So much electronics that I get lost in the car (a good thing). Gas mileage is terrific, about 23 overall. Got 36 on a 400 mile highway trip. Wheels are a little hard to keep clean of brake dust. Never drove a car so perfect.

Bluetooth phone/radio options, auto fold-in side view mirrors, brakes stop on a dime, head turning looks on the highway, gas mileage for this powerful a car.

All the indicators are red which are a little hard on the eyes at night, engine slightly rough at very low speed, can't think of anything else.

Great Car
By DG

2008 Audi A4 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a great car to drive, highway drive is very good on gas. The car has great pickup going in to traffic. I would buy another the car handles well.

Great handling and great on gas.

Shorten the arm rest between the drivers set.