Used 2006 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 144 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Audi A4 Sedan

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

A4 2.0T
By Rodrigue

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Excellent handling in rain conditions, comfort level is very high, it's a very powerful car.

gearbox, six-speed and look.

Fuel economy.

Fast and Smooth
By BaS

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First, the gearbox in this car is amazing... flawless shifting! This car is all about the driver, giving an excellent drive that is fun, fast and smooth. The quattro allows for quick, stable handling, especially at high speeds, that is superior to anything else I have owned.

Quattro, superior gearbox, smooth at high speeds.

18 inch wheels standard, and more aggressive tires would be appreciated.

One of the best cars I have ever owned!!
By lawgt23

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

In my opinion this is one of the nicest sedans made. This car is just awesome in every way!

The 8 standard safety systems that no other company has!

Have not found one yet!

Open Roads of BC
By Goco_m

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

I drove my 3.2 V6 Quattro Audi through the open and windy highways of the rocky mountains of BC, Canada. What an experience! We felt secure and comfortable even with 4 adults and a full trunk. Engine just kept giving more and more power through the steep mountain passes while the Quattro kept us secure through the tight zigzag roads. At times, I lose track of my excessive speeds! Word to the wise, it is best to choose the 3.2 engine if you want the heavier Quattro models. This is the most well rounded car in its class. Large trunk, more rear seating space than BMW 3-series or Lexus IS 350, excellent price, superior engine, and excellent fit & finish.

Exterior styling, trunk space, interior fit and finish, engine performance, Quattro handling.

Fuel economy of V6 engine, annoying seatbelt alarm even though the car is not moving, hand brake position.

A4 Review
By rich

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love the performance of this vehicle. The pickup reminds me of the small block muscle cars of the 60s.The interior is very ergonomically friendly with all the buttons easy to reach. The exterior has a stance that makes me feel like a lion among lambs on the road with an engine to back up my feelings when needed. I don't know why I didn't get an Audi before, but with today's advanced design, I'm glad I waited.

The turbo charger. A 4 cyclinder with performance 6 of a v8. The exterior design: front massive grill; menacing stance; rear design and wide fender wells. Stereo is awesome, wonder what Bose sounds like. I will enjoy this car long after it's paid off.

More standard features; HID lights, bigger wheels, daytime running lights; options are expensive.