Just because it has a premium badge doesn't mean it's out of your reach. Attractive, upscale and fun to drive, the 2016 Audi A3 sets the standard for the new, smaller crop of entry-level luxury cars. Check out what this German sedan is all about.
- Cabin offers the design you anticipate and doesn't skimp on materials
- Fuel-efficient engines still deliver respectable thrust
- Manages corners and bumps equally well
- Ample standard equipment
- Top crash test scores.
- Trunk is small
- Backseat is suitable for younger people only
- No USB port to plug in any of your devices.