Used 2018 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Pricing
See other years
For 2018, the Audi A3 Sportback e-tron receives only minor changes to trim-level features and options package content.
- Plug-in hybrid powertrain is rare for an entry-level luxury car
- Attractive and practical hatchback body style
- Upscale and well-designed interior
- Excellent available technology features
- Desirable technology upgrades restricted to more expensive trims
- Lackluster acceleration for a luxury car
- High price premium over non-hybrid A3
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the A3 Sportback e-tron models:
- Audi Pre Sense Front
- Prepares the car when a potential frontal collision is sensed in order to minimize factors that might cause injury to the driver.
- Audi Side Assist
- Monitors traffic alongside the vehicle and warns the driver of the presence of cars or of potential collision danger during lane changes.
- Audi Active Lane Assist
- Detects lane markers and makes steering adjustments to help keep the vehicle in its lane.
Be the first to write a review.