Save up to $1,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,500Restrictions: Los Angeles Department of Water & Power offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1,500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Los Angeles Department of Water & Power.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- $250 rebate for the installation of a dedicated EV meter. Income-eligible customers participating in LADWP's Senior Citizen/Disability Lifeline or EZ-SAVE programs are eligible for an additional $500 rebate.
More about the Audi RS e-tron GT
How much does it cost to lease a Audi RS e-tron GT in Los Angeles, CA?
- An Audi RS e-tron GT lease in Los Angeles, CA starts at about $2,172 and runs up to $2,492. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Audi RS e-tron GT 2024 in Los Angeles, CA?
- It costs between $2,172 and $2,459 to lease a Audi RS e-tron GT 2024 in Los Angeles, CA. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.