Save up to $2,500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$2,500Restrictions:
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) offers up to $2,500 through the Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Purchase or Lease Incentive Program (LDPLIP) for the purchase or lease of an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle powered by electric drive. If leasing, lease term determines grant amount which varies. To qualify:
- Purchase or Lease (three-year or longer term): $2,500
- Lease (two-year to less than three-year term): $1,665
- Lease (one-year to less than two-year term): $832.50
- Persons who purchase or lease an eligible new light-duty motor vehicle in Texas on or after September 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for a rebate.
- The applicant must commit to operating and registering the vehicle in Texas for at least one calendar year (12 months) from the contract effective date.
- Vehicles purchased directly from or through an out-of-state franchised dealer are not eligible for this grant.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/terp/ld.html
Consumer Reviews for the Audi e-tron GT
3rd Time's a Charm!
More about the Audi e-tron GT
How much does it cost to lease a Audi e-tron GT in Frisco, TX?
- An Audi e-tron GT lease in Frisco, TX starts at about $1,642 and runs up to $2,043. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Audi e-tron GT 2024 in Frisco, TX?
- It costs between $1,711 and $2,043 to lease a Audi e-tron GT 2024 in Frisco, TX. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.