Used 2010 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TSX

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Best car for the money
By king

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I considered the Lexus is250, BMW 3 series and Mercesdes C300. All are a little better than the tsx. But If you get any of these cars with all the features that come standard in the tsx, the the TSX becomes the much better car.Plus, if you enjoy driving a stick shift then the tsx is the most fun to drive. I was only able to test drive a BMW stick but I'll take the TSX six speed manual anyday.

Six speed manual is the best I'd ever driven. Standard features cost 5k-10k more on any other car.

all wheel drive would be nice

If you're short, don't buy
By The Trader

2010 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded a 05 Volvo, wonderful car except for turn radius; bought a 10 Prius; traded it for the TSX - talked into it by saleslady rather than the TL, I preferred. What a year! Hate this car; I can't see out the front as the seat won't come up high enough or the steering wheel won't adjust high enough without blocking the dash (at least I can see the dash unlike Prius). Seat belt locks; door too heavy and hinges in wrong places for me. This car was built for a giant. I'm just a little ol lady and don't need all the gadgets, much less the sporty feel.

Back up camera is the only saving feature. Couldn't see out the back without it which is why I sold the Prius.

Place warning for little short people not to buy. Fire my saleslady.

Very Happy with Zero Regrets
By Choule01

2010 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car after having a 03 Acura TL type S. The new features in the TSX are amazing, although 60 less HP is certainly noticed. I compared the IS250 and the G37, but to equip those cars with Nav, Bluetooth and upgraded stereo would cost considerably more. This is my 5th Acura/Honda purchase. Reliability on all of them has been outstanding. Gas Mileage in mostly city driving is 26 MPG, but on a long trip I was getting 32-34 MPG. I haven't heard any suspension noises, and the headlights illuminate just fine. I would never have considered a 04-08 TSX, but I really love this new design. This car has lived up to my expectations across the board.

Stereo, Nav, bluetooth, seats, exterior design, fuel economy, sport mode paddle shifter.

Backseat room, trunk space, add RDX turbo to base model (I won't pay an extra 5K for a V6 and 1 inch bigger rims)

I love it!
By Bucdom

2010 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2004 Acura TL for a 2010 TSX. I love this car! The few things I didn't like about the old TL model have been corrected. These are little things like the positioning of the navi display and the ease of use of menu functions on the radio, navigation, and A/C. I am just amazed how all the things on my TL that I thought could be improved, have been. Even the glove box is better. This is a great car if you want a comfortable car with a lot of high-tech features. I chose the 2.4 L and it seems to have plenty of power for my purposes. I have read about noise problems and power problems and I really have not noticed any such problems in my car.

The interior of this car is just perfect. I can easily control the car and choose from XM radio, AM/FM radio, my mp3 player, the CD player, and the navi system. It is extremely easy to adjust controls and there are numerous options of displays available to assist you. In a word, it's "sweet".

If plan doing a lot of highway driving, especially over long distances, I suggest buying the V6 engine. There is slightly more outside noise with this car than my old TL, and the BMW 335i that I test-drove had a lot less outside noise.

I'm a believer
By kkm

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up my TSX. Didn't opt for the 6 or tech package due to cost. My Acura dealer got me out of the remaining 8 months on the lease of my RDX. I could not be happier. The TSX could have more power and torque but overall the I'm very pleased with the car. Great ride, handling and amenities. Base audio system is amazing and the ability to control and charge my ipod from the audio system is awesome. Handles extremely well and the sport mode using the paddle shifter is a kick. Great interior, extremely comfortable seats and very intuitive controls. This is my third Acura. Had an 05 TL, which I loved and an 08 RDX which I loathed. Very happy with the TSX

Audio system, Ability to charge your IPOD and control it through the audio system. Very comfortable seating, Sport mode is great fun to drive. Very intuitive controls and great interior. Extremely quiet cabin

Could use about 30 more HP and more torque. Side view mirrors could be bigger and movable. Need to find a fix for the iphone. Can't use the the iphone for music if it's paired for Blue Tooth and simultaneously connected via cable