Used 2010 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TSX

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Four years and still love it
By dapper_dan

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It's been 4 years and 48,000 miles and this is still a fun car to drive.
Absolutely no problems, runs great, good
balance of performance, handling, economy, comfort.

I get over 30 MPG on trips when driving 70-75 mph.
Trip computer is always 10% optimistic but I check it and do the math.

Drivers seat comfortable, great handling, I like the 6 speed manual that keeps me a little more engaged in the drive, and it improves performance and MPG.

Just a little more torque would be nice. Seems like a 2L turbo would be perfect for this. I drove the V6 and it seemed heavy in front end.

Three years, true love!
By amatista

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Three years 36,000 miles later, I still adore my TSX. Superbly reliable (great after my previous car, a Murano, got bought back under the lemon law), great gas mileage (avg. 30 miles per fill up) and a joy to drive.

The reliability and gas mileage. Love all the fun standard features like XM, sunroof, two driver seat memory, and homelink.

Honestly, none I can think of. At this point I wish it were bigger as I'm going to trade it in as I have twins on the way. I will sorely miss my TSX.

Love at First Drive!!!
By bbimmer7

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It was an extensive car search, but the minute I got behind the wheel I knew this was the car for me! I wanted something that had the right balance of style, luxury, performance, and quality... the TSX V6 has all of that!

I looked at a number of CPO luxury cars, but none of them could compare to value and reliability of the Acura. One of my other top considerations was the VW CC, but I didn't like its bland vinyl interior and below-average reliability.

The TSX is a very attractive car. So many sedans these days look bloated and dull. The TSX's sleek profile and aggressive stance make it look like the sports sedan it truly is.

Um... the 280-horsepower V6 engine! The acceleration is amazing. Makes getting on the highway an ease. I've got the tires to squeal a few times taking off at green lights and stop signs. Overall handling is great too. "It corners like it's on rails". I love the split-spoke 18-inch wheels that come only with the V6. Combined with the chrome window surrounds and door handles, the car looks quite elegant. The interior is great too. I love the Bluetooth audio! The seats are very supportive, with excellent bolstering and leather that's of higher quality than that in most BMWs. The overall dash layout is attractive, not too complicated for me, and the plastics are top-notch.

Wish the transmission had a few more gears. It hasn't been a problem yet, but 5-speed autos are pretty antiquated now a days. Suspension can be a hard on bumpy roads, but my previous car was much softer-tuned Toyota Highlander. I've only had my 2010 TSX for a week, so I'll have to see how well it stands the test of time.

Too small and weak
By ultrarunner100

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Power doesn't come in until 4500rpm, usually shifts before that point.
Manual mode ups the fun factor a bit.
Steering is very light but precise.
Handling is good overall.
Definitely get the v6.

Smaller car inside, especially if you're tall or plan to carry a few passengers.
Takes premium gas.

1st Time Acura Owner
By luvcars32

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my 1st Acura and couldn't be more impressed. I was going to stay in the Toyota family, but thought I'd give Acura a try. I couldn't be more impressed. I love the interior and exterior style and quality. I've had a BMW 328i and honestly, I like the TSX better. I needed a sedan, and I'm glad I chose this one.

The best part is all the features offered. Not only does my car have everything I could need in my interior, but the quality is there as well. I did a lot of research before purchasing and I'm glad I read reviews as well. This is such a great car!

If i really had to complain or make changes, I'd say...I do not like is the steering. It seems tight. I had a FWD car before this TSX and I had much more manuverability. Also, from what I've readd, you cannot delete the Bluetooth Phonebook all at once. I purchased used and have to take all the entries out one by one. Lastly, the wheels. For such a fantastic looking car, very poor looking wheels. Out of all the cars I've owned in my life, this is the 1st time I felt like the wheels have to be replaced, to match the quality of the rest of the car.