Used 2007 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 77 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Solid Car
By Roger

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great vehicle so far. Excellent MPG at 50-65 mph, I am averaging around 33-34 mpg. Runs smooth, pretty quiet ride. Excellent car for the money. Could use more room in the backseat. Acura has great service, and makes a great car!

Nice interior. Good looking car. Quality made vehicle. Fuel efficient. XM radio, good stereo and sound.

More room in backseat. Glove box rattles.

You'll love it
By Kathy

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After owning three minivans I purchased my TSX. I love it. It obviously does not have the room of a minivan but I seldom needed that much room anyway. I am getting 37 MPG on the highway. I've had the car for over a year now and still say "I love my car" when I get in it. My husband wanted a six cylinder of some sort but with the price of gas skyrocketing, he's pretty happy I didn't budge on my pick. I wish I could afford to put the other three drivers in my family in one. The two teenagers would love it and my husband would appreciate the mileage.

I would have liked for the front passenger seat to have the full movement features that the driver's side does. Auto headlights would be great. Keypad entry.

Auto, no nav - Very, very happy
By Woof

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After nearly a year, I'm still very happy with my TSX. It was the best blend of features I wanted at a great price (i.e., handling, fun to drive, good fuel economy, safety features). It moves well and emergency handling has been great. It's also a good size for city driving and has all the oomph I need. I'm appreciating it more and more all the time.

Handling, fuel economy, great brakes, interior looks. My experience with the dealer maintenance has been excellent (only routine oil changes needed).

Bit noisy on certain road surfaces and needs an iPod interface (taken care of in the 09s I believe).

Horrible Steering Wheel Vibration
By Alexis

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When I first bought the Acura, I loved it, except for a minor vibration in the steering wheel. I brought it in a while later and the dealership fixed something else. They messed with the brakes. The wheel vibration is now worse and I have vibration in the brakes now as a result. I have been told that this is a problem with the TSX's and can't be fixed. I guess I'm stuck with it. The car does drive very nicely on the highway, though.

Bluetooth, leather seats, sun roof, smoothness at high speeds.

Fix the terrible vibration in the steering wheel. I usually have to keep my hands off of it when stopped.

First Acura
By QSolution

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Nice interior feel and appointments. Bluetooth is great and side cornering signals on side view mirrors a great idea. Nice entry model. Always wanted the TL and was happy to be able to get into an Acura at this price point. Gas mileage is horrific for a 4 cylindar & the high octane requirement is just obsured. Had a heavier Honda Accord 6 cyl. before this and it got 8 miles more to a gal. of 87 octane gas.

Bluetooth, heated seats.

Pitiful gas mileage. Inside cabin could be soundproofed better. Engine seems to rev even going down hill.