Used 2007 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews - 77 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura TSX

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

07 TSX
By Detar24

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Very good car with decent performance and great visibility. The fuel economy is excellent, especially for a car of its size. The styling is also a plus. Only complaint is the brakes. This is the second Honda/Acura we've owned with premature brake wear. Parents are having a similar issue with a 2006 Accord.

Driving position, visibility, head lights, fuel economy, features, exterior styling

Navigation can be cumbersome, BRAKES! - premature wear

Had to come back fro seconds..
By Wilmington, DE

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got my first TSX in Feb of 2007 as a 3 year lease. 6-speed manual, carbon gray. Absolutely loved the car. fun, sexy and reliable. I reluctantly gave it back in Feb of 2010. I bought a BMW X5, but after a few months I missed my TSX so much that I bought another one, another '07 - white, automatic. Can't say enough about this car. My only advice is GET ONE!! personally I think it's better than the TL!! especially if you live in the city because it's a little smaller. PS-Also one of the safest cars on the road.

bluetooth, xenon headlights, XM radio.

the only thing i would want is a cell phone compartment maybe left of the steering wheel. (i rented a car that had one and thought it was a great idea)

3 yr. ownersghip review
By harshad

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

3 rd B'day coming up for our 07 Artic blue TSX. So far its been smooth sailing. except a power steering hose recall we have done regular maintainance. its regularly gives 30+ mpg on 100 + mile trips and around 27 in city. love all the tech goodies. it looks better than the new model. overall good value for the money. the dealer in twin cities was offering 120% of the blue book value. looks like there is demand for these.

tech goodies, neutral handling, exhaust note, reliability so far

bring diesel powertrain on our side of the pond

Worth every penny
By Lone Star

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my TSX from the dealer where it was a courtesy loaner for its first 10k miles. Fuel economy is excellent IMO, reliability is excellent, car has never let me down or had any trouble besides a slightly loose driver's seat, but the dealer replaced the track and all good. After putting 40k miles on it myself I have some gripes, head rests should tilt towards you, voice recognition is poor, door sill is too high to comfortably rest your elbow and turning radius is worse than my Ford Truck. Overall, I love this car and plan on upgrading to a TL or MDX due to the excellent quality and reliability of my first Acura.

H.I. Headlights, stereo sounds great, Nav, fuel economy, reliability.

Better head rests, better turning radius, much better voice recognition (Call "Person's Name" does not mean 'fan speed HI').

Long Crank to start!
By Praneeth

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

OMG - I could get a nap while it starts. When I bought I did not really realize that it was taking too long. sometimes when it rains overnight or if it is cold all day or I don't start for over 8 hours, then it takes 6-8 cranks, isn't that too long. I almost get scared what if it wont get started at all, I'm late to my office. Is that only me? anybody else has this problem. My steering wheel vibrates when brakes applied, but they fixed it when I took it back.

Smooth driving, voice command, handsfree,

better audio boost, shorter crank, turning radius should be small, more roomier interior.