Used 2006 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 201 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Excellent car, excellent value
By Spencer

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have owned 3 years now, so I feel like I can give an accurate review of the TSX. This car is very well designed, and is a great value. I don't think there are any cars that offer the same value at this price point. Sporty, upscale, and reliable, all in one. I love that all the features are standard. The design of the cabin is great, and the dash looks awesome. I have had 0 issues with my car. I get fabulous gas mileage. Was expecting to get 21/25. That is what I get if I drive the car hard. If I take it easy, I can get about 26/32. Recommend this car strongly.

Interior/exterior appearance. Fully loaded by default. Great value.

Seats are comfortable, but could be more so for long trips. Windshield wipers don't seem to be the best. Cabin could be quieter than it is, although it is quieter than my last two vehicles, so don't get me wrong.

Very satisfied
By rabbit

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The mileage estimate I think is low - even in Seattle's stop and go traffic I range from 30mpg and upwards, at times 35! My fourth Acura and I remain committed to the brand. Great handling, smooth ride, comfortable.

handling; comfortable seats for long drives; good sound system

Don't open the front window and use the washers at the same time - you'll get a face wash!!

Absolutely love this car
By Jerry

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have never been happier with a vehicle, and will be keeping this vehicle long term. I get great mileage with the vehicle, ranging from 26 MPG city 30 Highway in the winter, and 29 city 33 Highway in the summer. The car has as much get up and go as I will ever need. The handling is simply outstanding. The only complaints I have with the vehicle is the console doesn't provide enough leg room for the right leg, and gets uncomfortable on long trips. It needs a visor extender on the driver side also.

Silky smooth transmission. Outstanding engine. Seat warmers rock in Chicago winters.

More leg room for the right leg. Put a compass on the rear view mirror. Put a visor extender on the driver's side visor so that it can cover the entire length of the driver side window.

I love my TSX
By SipsAcura

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had no issue so far with my vehicle and I have had it over one year. Drives well great performance especially on the highway. I like the way it brakes down when you are slowing down. Great value for the money lots of amenities!

Bluetooth and navi.

Excellent Car!
By Steve

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Great everything! Handles well, great MPG, no complaints whatsoever. Everything about the car is just what it needs to be right down from the great quality leather seats to the blue nighttime light that lights up the center console. Best thing about it is, everything you need comes standard.

Dashboard lights, headlights, rear end of the car, quality. Huge trunk, folding rear seats, fold down rear arm rest. Great quality interior, spare no expense.

Full size spare! My biggest complaint about this car is the spare tire being a small donut. Shifting is a lot different from euro cars. A lot more touchy feely. Really tests your shifting talent.