Used 2006 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 201 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Great car and a price that can't be beat
By SteveJKY

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car. Had an 04 Accord EX 2-door before my TSX. I was afraid they would be very similar - I was wrong. The TSX has a better ride, handling and even though I felt like I got more power out of my manual Accord, the automatic TSX does have a little more horsepower. Comparing the TSX to like cars for the same price - the TSX offers way more options and features. No comparison.

Love the handsfree technology.

Could use a little more power, but still a great car for the price. Can't be beat.

Sophistication.
By Alicia

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I researched two other cars before deciding on the TSX. I am very pleased with my selection. This car is beautiful and very fun to drive. I love the body style and the interior design. You feel very pampered in this car. I highly recommend it!

Exterior and interior styling, leather seats, gauges and controls, moonroof, memory seats... I could go on.

Passenger seat needs lumbar support. Driver's seat has it.

Nice!
By Tito

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive! Doesn't get better than this for under $30,000.

HID, Nav systems, bluetooth, instrumentation.

Blind spots; gas mileage

IN LOVE with my TSX
By miamitexangirl

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had my TSX for 4 days and I am totally in love with it. The handling and pickup are perfect for me. The features that come with this car can not be beat for the price. You can not go wrong on this. I also love the fact that I dont see a "million" of them on road compared to my last car, an 05 accord. Everything is awesome about the TSX.

I dont have a favorite feature. I love them all - bluetooth, leather, moon roof, audio controls, etc...etc. ALL STANDARD!!!!

If I HAD to say something in terms of improvement, I guess it would be the back end design. It could "maybe" use a little updating, but I still love it!!!

The benchmark for family/sport sedans!
By dalahu

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 1 ½ months of ownership, I still jump at any excuse/reason to take it out. The TSX is the top rated sedan for residual value after 5 years (per Edmunds.com article “Top 10 Cars With the Best Residual Value”) and it’s also a Consumer Reports “Best Buy”. The TSX may not offer the best performance in any one category, but everything works together to create an ideal driving experience. Fuel efficiency, in mixed driving conditions (50/50 city/hwy), has averaged at 25 MPG. Braking performance is on par with generic (non premium) sedans. The factory sound system is marred by cheap and inefficient speakers that lack mid- range frequency response.

Style, performance, safety, quality, and value! HID headlamps, handsfree Bluetooth link, memory deating, driver information system (the instant MPG readout is addictive), 5-speed automatic transmission with sequential sportshift, and the exhaust note above 5800 RPM is sweet!

Offer cloth upholstery as standard and leather as an option. Add: MP3/WMA compatible head-unit and premium speakers; daytime running lights for the US spec TSX; auto up/down feature for all four windows; link mirrors and radio presets to seat memory feature; performance brakes.