Used 2006 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 202 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Great car at a great price!!!
By Chris P

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I looked at every car you could think of in the $20k to $30k range, but in the end, you cannot beat everything you get with this car! This is my first new car in 10 years so even simple things like the 6-cd changer is a big upgrade for me! But you do get a lot of features with this car, a very stylish interior, great MPG, great handling and top notch safety features. All for about $25,000. How can you do better?

Handsfree link, MP3 plug, audio controls on the steering wheel, dashboard digital display (giving outside temperature, MPG rate, avg speed, etc.), satellite radio, heated side mirrors (which is nicer than you might think!) and moonroof.

I really can't think of any, although I did read the 2007 version now has a tire pressure monitor system, which would be cool.

Salesman's TSX
By george

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As a sales rep with a fairly large territory, I will put approximately 25,000 miles on the TSX this year. I would like a little more pep from the engine, but I'm very satisfied with the fuel economy. Handling is superb, and the automatic transmission in manual mode delivers very satisfying performance on winding roads. The interior is very comfortable (although I'd like a little more drama), and the stereo is simply incredible. The exterior styling is a little too BMW-like, but it's still very easy on the eyes. With nearly 25,000 miles on the car already, I've had no problems - none. And now with the posted highest resale value for a sedan, I know that I made an excellent choice.

Interior comfort and ergonomics are tops, and the stereo is concert-quality. Fuel mileage on the highway is about 32 mpg; my combined city/highway is between 27 and 28 mpg. Its performance on winding roads brings an ear-to-ear grin.

The exterior could be a little more dramatic. The engine could use just a bit more oomph for passing on the highway. With the gray interior, I could only get chrome accents, and would have preferred some wood grain. All in all, though, a fantastic automobile.

2006 Acura TSX
By Armi

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The TSX is a bargain. Based on the sportier European Accord, it is a sporty in-town grocery runner, and a comfortable interstate cruiser. Lots of headroom, even with a sunroof. Wish Acura would offer the white exterior with the quartz gray interior.

Great nav. True sports sedan handling, but not at the expense of a harsh ride.

Speedometer design is lousy. Zero starts at the bottom (6:00 position) and so the speed figures that are in your line of site (top of speedo) are 85+ miles per hour. The speed limits most of have to drive at (25-70) are in the very bottom of the speedo, making it difficult to read at a glance.

I Love this car!
By Dawn

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car! I bought it 4 days ago and every day I can't wait to drive the 30 miles to work! I had been looking for a new car for 4 months and no car had everything I wanted. I was so frustrated. Then a friend told me about Acura! I didn't think we could afford it, but after taking one test drive, I was in love! It has everything! And, it's all included in the base model! It's everything I ever wanted in a car! It's just 100% pure class! And I love the fact that you don't see a million of them everywhere! I love it!!

Too much to name! My favorites: bluetooth, dual climate control, leather seats, moonroof, trip computer, ability to customize almost all settings (very cool), zenon headlights, stereo system, cute taillights, VERY fun to drive! Feels like a sports car, not a sedan. Just everything!

I can't think of anything I'd improve! And believe me, I am a very picky person!

LOVE THE TSX
By AirBearEC7

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have to say that I love the TSX; both my sister and I have one. I got one first, and then when looking for my sister's car, we all realized there is no better deal than the TSX, it has everything that one needs, it's classy, but fun, and the price isn't out there. This car is a keeper.

The navigation and size of the car. It's not too small but it's not like you're driving a boat on wheels.

It could be faster. Also, I have never gotten 31 miles per gallon on freeway, the most I got was 26. So, it'd be nice if it were actually 31 mpg.