Used 2004 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 664 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Still a Great Car
By Mike

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I wrote a review 2 years ago. I still have my TSX. I bought it in May of 2004 brand new. Besides normal maintenance it's still going strong. I've got 102,000 miles on it now. At this point I'm considering keeping this thing till the wheels fall off. I've hit 100k, lets go for 200k now!

Nav, gas mileage, comfort on long drives, reliable.

None.This has been a really reliable car. Since 2003 Acura has greatly improved the TSX, any suggestion I could give has already been done.

My Most Reliable Car Ever
By Sean

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

What can I say, 117,000kms and most expensive maintenance/repair was replacing the brakes. This has definitely been the most reliable car I've ever owned as well as the most fuel efficient for a peppy little sports sedan.

6spd manual transmission is fun to drive.

The climate and audio system controls don't light up when headlights are on... has me fishing for which button to push during night time driving. That aside, no complaints!

Immaculate car.
By Dominik

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Awesome car in general. Very well built, extremely reliable, fun to drive. Perfect designed ex- and interior. Good MPG, very comfortable. I've own 10 cars so far and this one is my best friend. No wonder parts are kinda pricey - last very long. Take a good care of it (maintenance) and it will last for ever.

HID lights, engine, 6 spd tranny, 205HP, beautiful interior, great sound system, suspension, on board comp, dual AC, classy and elegant exterior design, remote trunk opener.

Being very picky: More torque at low RPMs, stronger brakes, more compartments, smaller turning diameter, optional trailer hitch and full size spare tire, nav with nicer screen.

Really like, but disappointed
By livin to the fullest

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have owned my blue 6spd TSX for a few years and up until the last couple months everything has been fine expect chipping paint which started shortly after purchase > 20k and acura refused to fix. Within the last 3 months I have replaced rotators, pads, ac condenser and now a clutch totaling approximately 3500.00. Granted my car does have 94k but it's housed in the garage and well taken care of. Expected to get over 100k before and major problems have arose and have had 2 within a short time. Gravely upset really wanted another acura but it definitely has made me think twice.

Sporty yet nice sized sedan.

Better Paint Jobs, Better Warranty- if really believe in product then why one of the lowest warranties?

Best car I have owned
By Love it

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought this car and I have never been so satisfied. I love the features. The only complaint I have is that on a rare occasion the navigation would be a street off some times, otherwise it's great!!

I love everything about this car, the sunroof the navigation is very easy to get accustomed with, the heated leather seats are amazing! and 6 speaker premium sound system with 6 disc in-dash cd player! Great gas mileage on the freeway 40 MPG on long trips... great!!

The only complaint is it could use a little more power. The gas mileage for a 4 cylinder is a little low in the city but its not bad at all.