2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon: Ten Things I Like About You
June 01, 2011
There's so much negativity in the world today, so I wrote a completely positive post on all the things I like about the new Acura TSX wagon. These are not in any particular order.
1. a real hand brake (my preference over a floor pedal or an electronic button)
2. audio buttons that are not stuck inside the nav system (which I rarely use)
3. leather-wrapped steering wheel that feels nice in my hand
4. attractive stitching detailing the leather
5. shift knob that looks like a black baseball and is comfortable in the hand
6. simple, not flashy instrument panel
7. tire pressure warning system that tells the psi (not exclusive to this car but nice)
8. steady but not too stiff suspension that takes a curve well
9. quick shifting automatic transmission
10. It's a wagon!
Donna DeRosa, Managing Editor