Used 2010 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

This one is great
By Basker

2010 Acura TL Sedan Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The dealer gave us a good price for this car. We immediately drove this for a 200 mile ride. The comfort and conveniences are great. The best part is the audio storage. Once we insert the CD, the songs are automaticaly stored in the hard drive. We will not need to use any existing CDs once we finish playing them in our car. The car drives great. It is too early to comment about the reliability and other things. Having owned 2 Hondas earlier, that is something we will vouch for anyway.

Music storage, Navigation, leg space and perforated seats.

6 speed automatic could possibly improve fuel economy. A quieter interior helps.

Tech dream
By tnf

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

It has been 45 days, and 1K miles since I bought a new 2010 Tech SW-AWD TL. I am impressed with the car and these are my observations. The car has excellent build quality, has sharp and distinctive interior and exterior styling, has oodles of power available when you need it, is very comfortable and is loaded with cool technology. It is built in the US (in Marysville OH), is designed in Torrance, CA, and these aspects did matter to me. The car is reasonably priced in its class, rated high on safety, and no car company can touch Honda in reliability and cost of ownership. Simply put...this car is an engineer's dream.

- ELS sound system is simply awesome. - responsive handling with SH-AWD drive. - loads of power when you need it - comfortable seats - rear view camera feature is very useful - exterior and interior styling is very distinctive - LOVE all the cool technology in this car

- Pandora instead of XM radio. - Download/upload link to home computer for system setup and storage.

Best car for around $40,000!!!
By W1980

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the 2010 TL SH-AWD with Tech for a couple of months now and I love it! It is powerful yet refined and quiet, and truly a blast to drive! The sound system is amazing - the only comparable system at this price point is the Audi B&O system. The interior is beautiful - luxuriously soft leather everywhere and a very user friendly console. Gas mileage is pretty good for a 300+ hp car with AWD - considering that I have only had 2200 miles so far and it's already giving me 21mpg on average (50/50 local and short distance freeway driving), it's already exceeding its stated gas mileage on the EPA sticker and it is still getting better! I also like how striking and unique it looks.

The ELS sound system. SH-AWD makes it amazing around the corners. The Milano leather in umber color is gorgeous! Passing power on the freeway. Whisper quiet cabin. The standard 18" 5 spoke rims on SH-AWD are beautifully sporty. Smart key is great and handy. Stunning looks that are not ubiquitous.

I have had some rattles and vibration issues that the dealer took care of. Fold-down rear seats. The ride may be a little bit too harsh for some. Rain-sensing wipers. Daytime running lights with LED rather than halogen. Larger rear trunk with larger opening.

Crisp, Modern Luxury Experience
By JLGOLDEN

2010 Acura TL Sedan Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After comparing several vehicles at the $39K price cap, I determined the TL was the best pick for me. I see too many identical Infiniti G37s around town, strike. Lincoln MKZ & MKS still feel a half-step behind in their luxury effort, strike. Lexus ES feels too mature and the IS is too cute, strike. Not only is the Acura car stunning to look at, but the interior craftsmanship, powertain performance, and tech features give me the impression of solid modern luxury. Interior ergonomics are a near perfect fit for my 5'5" self.

Overall distinctive style, driving position, craftsmanship and interior materials, backup camera, the "ELS surround sound" audio system will give you goose bumps, seat comfort, keyless entry & ignition.

No complaints.

A Ton for the Money
By Mike

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Live in CT and drive to NY daily totaling 33,000 miles a year. As such I buy a new car every three years and I limit it to AWD. I've had a BMW 3, Mercedes c and most recently a Cadillac cts. All nice cars. Just bought the tl w sh awd, tech, under body spoilers and sport grill all less than $40k. 5k less than the cts was 3 years ago. Tl looks great standing still and at speed. Drives like it's on rails and the tech inside is awesome!

Sport seats, bluetooth, sound system, all the tech and how it drives.....is there more?

MPG is average so far but acceptable.