Used 2010 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL

View reviews for a specific TL model:

1st Acura
By 1st Acura

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's a compelling blend of acceleration, sporty drive, comfort, quiet, and packed with features. I considered the BMW 3 series and an Infiniti G35, but the back seats looked like it was made for small children and I was concerned about reliability. For the price and value it was an easy decision taking home the Acura TL.

Rear view mirror automatically adjusting when I go into reverse.

Glove box is tiny.

TL: Touring Luxury and True Love
By X-man

2010 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love everything, I don't think sh-awd is a worth buy if you have limited budget, invest on tech package, you will never even look at Mercedes. I drove Mercedes C300, the acceleration was horrible! C300 feels like an upscale of Camry, the tech touch was not even close to what TL has to offer. many critiques focus on the front styling, however, I think that uniqueness is what you are looking for in the entry level luxury car market! I very much like Mayon Bronze Metallic Color! When I bought the car, I was told there were only 5 Bronze vehicles in the mid-atlantic region, which pretty much makes my TL a LIMITED EDITION! The inside is as quiet as a church! Highly recommend this vehicle.

Tech, Comfort, Unique styling, Amazing color.

more advanced voice recognition system and include collision mitigation system in the Tech package. I don't think CMS is a super advanced tech tailored only for RL models.

bad experience with this car
By phan

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 months ago, I was so disappoint,after a month the engine soound so lound and 7 weeks later the oil lead from the engine .they have to replace the transmission.I would never buy this car again.this is my first acura.I been drived BMW for 12 year.I can not wait to get back to my 535 bmw.

2010 Acura TL w/Tech is cool
By tedm

2010 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best luxury car value for the money. Hard to beat. If they can fix the styling (exterior) and add a few more color choices, it would have scored higher. Car rides better than most german cars (not too stiff). Handling, acceleration, braking is perfect. Get the tech package, it is worth the extra money, most noteable, the rear camera, upgraded stereo, keyless access. Bluetooth, USB interface and function is the best that I have seen. The NAV system is average and it really should have touch screen function vs. dial knob. Acura should make this car 6 speed transmission for better mileage

Interior fit, finsh, styling, & features. Engine power, steering, braking. Bluetooth & USB connections, rear camera are second to none.

Exterior styling (front mostly & rear). Bumper and grill redesign should fix it. Make it a 6 speed auto tranny. Need better exterior color choices. Wheel design is lame.

Excellent sport/luxury sedan.
By J. Matheson

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 9th TL since 1999 and this is without question the best performing model of all so far. The 3.7 motor is smooth and powerful and gas mileage is respectable when driven with some restraint. While I prefered the exterior styling of the 04 - 08 model, the interior design and materials are excellent and make for an extremely comfortable driving experience, and the sound system is icing on the cake. The SH-AWD works very well and should provide and extra level of confidence this coming winter.

Smooth powerful engine, handling,interior features and overall quality. Very good value for the money compared to its competition.

A little more time could be spent on the front end styling and grille.