Used 2010 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Awesome All-Around - AAA!
By zooly

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Very fun car to drive - was looking at the Audi S4, as well. But with all the options that I liked, was pushing $60K. With the rebates & 1.9% financing, car was over $20K less! Tech package, AWD, HD, just awesome. My only complaint are the seats for now - they are very soft (Milano, I believe), but the sides are too tight around the sides of my back. Starting to break in -- hopefully that will be ok. If driven normally, can avg 32-35 mpg on the hwy!

Tech Pkg, AWD, 12 GB HD.

Cooled Vented Seats.

Great car and value
By John Voorhees

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I took my new TL for a 800 mile road trip right after the purchase. What a car. The handling was wonderful and the feel of luxury was all about the cabin. The electronic were easy to learn and I used them all on the trip. My 2006 TL was a nice car, but this one is a dream. Besides being a great sport type luxury sedan, this is a real value.

Handling and road feel

Gas mileage

Great Car but
By KC

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third review. Now I have over 10k miles. I'm always on the road as always and i love driving this car. Sound system is awesome. I wish I was able to watch DVD on navigation screen when I'm sitting somewhere, like other cars do. One problem I have right now. My Third gear. sometimes when I shift into third gear, it feels like it has shifted into third, but when I tried to release the clutch, it makes grinding noise, like the gears have not engaged and the shifter comes back to neutral. Does this happen to others? I wonder. Besides this, I love this car.

Everything.

Improvements on MPG would be great. maybe, smaller engine with supercharger or turbo.

Best Kept Secret
By kazh

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Great car packaged with all the options you could possibly need. The handling and overall dynamics of this car is just fantastic. My previous car was an S2000 and I was feeling sad about moving on. However, as a daily commuter car, this is a fantastic combination of comfort, fun and sports. I opted to get the full body-kit and optional 19" diamond cut wheels (not the HPT). The 19" adds to the sports dynamics another notch. This is one of the best kept secrets in the market today. With the current incentives making the TL a hands-down winner and best value sport sedan.

Interior, handling and technology.

Rain senor wipers (doesn't rain much in East Bay, CA but for some other states it would be very handy), 6 speed auto would complete the package. On my wife's MDX, we changed from the 2008-5A to the 2010-6A and we found that the drive was much smoother and was easier to get the power down smoothly.

Sporty ride & look with luxury comfort
By JParn

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

TL is the perfect car for my tastes - sporty, great ride/handling, but all the luxury and creature comforts. I couldn't be happier with it. It's a luxury car with sports car feel and look.