Used 2010 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 114 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

You get what you pay for.
By Ddd

2010 Acura TL Technology Package and 18 Inch Wheels 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Expensive parts, steering is bland, transmission downshifting is sometimes clunky.

Great Road Car and Safe to Boot
By Leon Barbee

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second Acura, first one was a 2000 TL. My wife drives this car as I wanted her to have a safe reliable vehicle. We like the style, but the dependability and the driving security is far above most other cars. It is definitely a great road car with the AWD, which does impact mileage a bit. On most road trips, driving 70 mph on the highway, we get a bit over 24.0. We live in a gate community in Arkansas which is very hilly and winding curves, so we get about 21.5 My wife loves her car and I enjoy driving it as well. We visit relatives in Texas, Missouri,, Illinois, and Ohio and I never worry about the car performance. I've owned a Honda product since 1977 and I've never been stranded in all those years. I use to own Chev and Mercury, had problems with both within 3 years. My drive around car is a 96 Honda hatchback with close to 200,000 miles and have never had a mechanical problem. We are retired now, and car dependability is a must, so it is Honda and Acura for us. Updated (Apr 2018)..... still feel the same for the Acura and the Honda...

We love this car.
By Steve Davis

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great entry into luxury vehicles. True cost of ownership estimates are very reasonable and accurate so far. Would buy another one.

A few things you can pick on, all in all great car
By Steven Perlman

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Great craftsmanship, superior performance, very good value. The engine uses 1 quart of oil (synthetic) approximately every 3,500 miles, my understanding is, this is normal for a large number of this car model / engine. The engine is extremely strong and superior in performance as are the brakes and 5 speed automatic transmission. Trunk is slightly on the smaller side. Back seat ( at least with my AWD model) has a center hard hump that makes it impossible for anyone but a small child to sit on.

Lotta' fun.... and still is !
By Ajaz Fiazuddin

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This 2010 vehicle has been mine now for four years. I bought it in 2013. It is a pleasure to drive in all climates and conditions. The only downside is rather poor gas mileage in our New England climate. I usually top out 18.5 mpg.