Used 2009 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 133 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Acura TL

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Great Car For The Money
By dj1billion

2009 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Acura's Trunk Space: Great! Interior Space: Good! The Ride is smooth as silk. I bought the car for the technology and the TL Tech has all the Latest User friendly Options on the Market. Best Bang for the Buck under 40k! Value & Safety 2nd to none!

All the tech options!

None. So far so good!

Amazing automobile
By ryan&diana

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Perfection describes the new tl sh-awd! My wife recently traded in her fully loaded Acadia for a loaded tl. I also owned a Lexus is in the past. We test drove everything out- Lexus, audis, BMW's, infiniti's, then we drove this gem. The tl has an amazing technology package -ipod connection, cd, hdd hard drive, and XM. It even holds pictures uploaded via the usb port. The navi is crystal clear and gigantic -I love to see the live weather. This car is comfortable and a blast to drive. I drove it across the country and enjoyed every minute. The leather is so soft! The 300+ horses blows m3's out of the water and I can still get 25 plus mpg's. Test drive one and you will see.

The technology package -nobody holds a candle -weather, navi screen, hdd, voice recognition, pics, the stereos sound quality! Also, the sh-awd is perfect for all weather driving excitement.

Awesome Car
By ericcc

2009 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove a G37x, A4, and 3 series. This car was by far the most technologically advanced car and had the best price. We are thrilled with it. Drives like a dream and the tech package makes the car extremely entertaining. The sound system is incredible. I don't think I have ever heard music sound as good. Very smooth ride, yet feels sporty when you want to push it hard.

I-Pod integration, real time weather, the ELS stereo is incredible. I just want to sit in the car all day and listen to music.

Power adjustment for the steering wheel. Given the level of luxury and refinement in this car, pulling a lever to move the steering wheel up and down seems pretty low-end and somewhat outdated in terms of technology.

American Made Road Rocket
By RI Car Guy

2009 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having had great experience with our two other Hondas, we chose the TL over the Accord EXL-V6 for a nicer interior and quieter ride. So far this car has not disappointed, providing a proven drive-train in an upscale fun to drive car. Power and handling are great but the ride is a little stiff. It does absorb potholes better the the Accord and is much quieter. Tech Package is easy to learn (without reading the 2" thick manual) and the sound system is excellent. This car is currently a bargain, costing thousands less than foreign assembled competitors.

-Excellent Driving Position -Beautiful Interior Design -Technology Package is Awesome -Made in the USA

-More Conservative Exterior Styling -Improve Steering Feedback -Improve Ride Quality

Best Vehicle Ever!
By Joey

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I might be writing this prematurely as I have only had my new Acura for a week. But wow, this car in unbelievable. I test drove Infiniti G37 and Lexus GS. I can't imagine a vehicle with more bang for the buck. I love the styling, performance, handling and navigation system.

Performance, comfort, body style, 18" wheels, navigation, voice recognition.

None so far.