Used 2009 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews - 133 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Acura TL - Get One!
By LMac

2009 Acura TL Sedan Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent Car! The Tech Package is awesome - I purchased the car almost 2 weeks ago and I am still finding new neat features. Very pleased to find out that my family of 5 can ride comfortably in the car - me, my wife, my 9 year old, my 8 year old and my 15 month old (with car seat). Get one.

Tech Package features.

Rain sensors to auto start wipers.

I Love This Car
By hemjin26

2009 Acura TL Sedan Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had it for less than a month but everyday I love this car more and more. The nav, climate control, and other tech features it has takes a little time to get used to. It handles great, the ride is comfortable, and it looks awesome.

Tech features, comfortable seats, V6 engine, and the head lights.

I just wish it was better on gas.

Great Value
By Doc6633

2009 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Compared to other cars that I drove in several different classes this car gave me the most bang for the buck. The space that the car provides and quality of all the finishes compared to other cars at its price point is superior.

Great ride, quick, roomy.

The seats could be a bit more comfortable.

Acura TL
By Joe

2009 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a first time Acura owner, sold my 2002 Volvo S60 before purchasing my TL. This car is amazing, comfortable power and fun to drive. The SH-AWD is great, the car is glued to the road at all speeds in turns. I looked at the Lexus RX350 and was sure I was going to buy that but Lexus will not discount the price, so I test drove the TL and bought it the same day.

SH-AWD, Hard Drive, Navigation, Ipod interface.

Nothing

Loving my new TL!!!
By NicoleinFL

2009 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Okay...At first I didn't like the styling of the new TL. But I have to admit it has grown on me. I love the sexy shape, the way it handles, and the well designed interior. Before purchasing the TL, I test drove the Lexus IS 250 and the BMW 325I. The IS was too slow (4cyl engine in a 35K dollar vehicle??) and the BMW didn't offer much in terms of standard equipment. I basically chose the TL as I felt I got more bang for my buck. And we all know Acura makes quality vehicles.

Styling, smooth ride, comfortable interior.

Break down the tech package. I wanted navi, but didn't want all the other "stuff" included in the tech package.