Used 2006 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 263 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TL

View reviews for a specific TL model:

I love my TL!!!!
By Belinda

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my TL after 10 years of driving the Denali. I thought it would take a while to get used to sitting down low but after driving for one week I knew I'd made the right choice. It is so much fun to drive and the gas mileage is awesome. I get 34 on the highway. The luxury inside the car is awesome as well. The a/c dials down to 58 degrees and in this hot Texas weather it is awesome! I looked at a lot of cars and this car for the money couldn't be beaten. I got the 18" chrome wheels, wood trim inside and some extra body moldings outside and I get so many compliments! My girlfriend has a BMW 550 and she is just smitten with my TL.

Navigation system and the handsfree bluetooth connection are so easy to use that you do actually use them. The Nav has lots of fun options.

A feature like on-star would be great. Also would like to see what song/artist is playing on FM like they do on XM. It would be nice for the passenger seat to have all of the power adjustments as driver.

Nice Ride
By texbuck

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Acura, I continue to purchase Acura's because of the quality and value concept. The service departments have always been great, free loaner cars, car always washed after an oil change etc.

Navi., lumbar adjustment on drivers seat, blue tooth phone and exterior and interior design.

outside running lights and they could use the same Navi system that they put in the RL Model. This system advises you of traffic conditions where the currrent TL system does not.

Third time is a charm ...
By texbuck

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Acura, and is just what I expected ..Quality & Value for the money. It has all the toys that I need and then some. Sticker price not includeing taxes and license fees $35,325.00 and my out the door price was $34,395.16. This included mud guards, body side molding, tinted windows and the Navi.

voice activation of the blue tooth phone and navigation system. I also love the exterior and interior design, a good bang for the $$$ compared to competition where anything and everything are an extra fee.

daytime running lights, Acura is behind the times with this one.

CarFan
By TruCarFan

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The Acura TL has got to be one of the premiere vehicles to drive for under $35,000. The interior is comfortable and excellently designed. The gauges, radio, and navigation are easy to read and use. I get outstanding gas mileage (from 26-33 mpg highway). The handling is crisp and the acceleration is perfect. The AC takes a while to get the car cool.

Navigation, XM radio, and Bluetooth.

Auto-Sensing headlights, turn signal indicators in side mirrors, AC that actually blows cool air right away, heat that warms car before 25 minutes.

Acura buckboard
By C.

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Really nice car,but they forgot to include any kind of ride, took a 7 hour trip and thought I had ridden in an 18 wheeler, rough ride, not comfortable at all. My behind was sore after the trip, you can feel the slightest bump like they forgot springs or something !!

Nav system is very good