Used 2006 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews - 263 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Nice Car
By Michelle F.

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love it already and I've only had it two days! The handling is great and I am having fun driving this car.

dim feature for mirrors, memory seats, bluetooth and satellite radio

back seat could have more leg room, turning radius is not as good as our Camry.

Very Happy With This Car
By Happy Buyer

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped till I dropped and finally ran across the BEST Car ever! Acura TL I really love to drive this car and get lots of nice looks and compliments too

Love that navigation

Should have a better headlight on and off switch AUTO

Comforts of Life
By Sandra Smith

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Performance Tires (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My TL ws purchased as a gift from my husband. I had always wanted a luxury car, after driving the acura rsx type S, I feel in love with the dependability of Acura. The TL is a joy to drive.

Heated seats.. Blue tooth.. bump shift.body style. interior is roomie performance is excellent. Controls on dash are not over done ..a/c stero Ect Back seat is roomie . Use of blue lights is an added touch , instead of white.

Only problems I have found with my 06 TL is as follows. the Material used on the dash , turns ashy over time,becomes so aparent you can see the square where the passanger air bag is. Only fix is to condition the surface with a honda product.Cabin noise needs to be improved for quiet

Enjoying My Purchase
By Jason Murray

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Performance Tires (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Three things seem to stick out from others' reviews at least the poor ones: interior rattling, poor fuel economy and torque steer. I live in El Paso with some rough roads and have no interior rattling at all. As far as the torque steer it is very evident with this vehicle and Acura should look towards a rear wheel drive (standard) and an optional AWD version in the coming years. Fuel economy is more of the driver as the model I have meets and exceeds the posted mileage. Something I have found is the ride height could be shortened a bit (possibly an inch) to improve performance (handling). I enjoy this vehicle very much and it is my daily driver now.

Transmission shifts smoothly and I love the interior design of the vehicle. I opted for the carbon fiber trim. Navigation system is wonderful as well.

Lowered ride height (A Spec I think addresses this), rear wheel drive or AWD.

Acura TL
By Jessica Del Toro

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Performance Tires, Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is an awesome ride. Not only is the design of the vehichle both sophisticated and sporty, but it drives wonderfully. The navigation system is great as well as the surround sound system. It's a powerful car. It drives great!

Navigation system and 5.1 ELS DVD Audio surround sound.