Used 2006 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura RSX

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

By Joe Millhouse

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

One of the most fun vehicles to drive. Bought new from dealership in February '07. Excellent gas mileage, 90 percent highway miles. I recently walked away from a very serious accident with only 2 minor scratches. The safety features in this car saved my life. Wish this car was still being produced, would buy again without hesitation.

All the normal driver controls are in a convenient position. Nothing felt out of place.

A more comfortable arm rest built onto the door would be nice.

My favorite car so far
By Benjamin

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car. I love the handling, I love the suspension, I love the looks, but one thing this car lacks is power - the base model's measly 155 hp just isn't cutting it. Otherwise the car is great. Better gas mileage and more comfortable seats could help (my backside hurts after long road trips).

The torquey 4cyl over 140 at the wheels!, the sleek almost porsche like front fenders.

Seats need more cushion, a little better fuel economy, higher redline, a little more power.

2006 Acura RSX
By jules88

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this car for a little more than half a year and I love it. It's fun to drive, it looks hot, and has great acceleration. I wish I got it manual, though, and in black (too hot in miami). It is a bit expensive, but it has great resale value, so I'm not complaining. I love that it's small and compact. And I love how guys wanna race me but then when they see I'm a girl, go away. =P Leather is comfy and remains so even after 5 hours of driving. I changed my rearview mirror ... it's a lot wider and I can see EVERYTHING.

Leather bucket seats, interior and exterior design, size, stock rims, headlights, acceleration... just about everything.

Audio system. Wish it had auxiliary port for iPod (I have to order one), HIDs would be nice, seat warmers, temperature reading, automatic lights, and an alarm system.

Love This Car
By Jess2112

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car to have. I drive it all the time just to drive it. It's quick and very responsive. Nothing in the car is less appealing now than it was when I bought it, i.e., leather is still in great condition, etc. This is by far my favorite car.

Love the heated mirrors. Didn't think I'd care whether I had it or not, but in the winter when they're frosted they heat up almost immediately and become clear again.

Fuel economy. I get approx. 500 kms to a tank. Not terrible, but I'd expect a bit better.

Awesome car!!
By stanley_eisan

2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great looking fast car for a great price. That v-tech motor is simply awesome and 31 highway miles, can't beat that either.

I love the 6 speed manual transmission, along with the very classy leather seat package.

None.