Used 2005 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Acura RSX

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

Love it
By rattler

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought mine a month ago, and it's been a blast. The car rides great for a smaller vehicle. THe interior is quiet, the bose sound system sounds almost perfect. The seats are comfy and the trunk has plenty of room. This car is fast and fun to drive to work. I spend about 2 hours a day in my car and this makes driving something to look forward to. Test drive it and find out for yourself.

interior, 6 speed transmission, headlights

rear seating is lacking, not much cargo space up front.

In a word? FUN.
By Eric

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is just a ton of fun. It's got pretty good torque off the line, but get the RPM's at about 6500 and feel 'er fly! The sport-tuned suspension (I have a Type-S) makes for great handling, yet the ride is still releatively quiet. The interior is very well designed, with the focus placed (as it should be) on the driver. While there is, technically, a rear seat for two, this is really only a two-seater for all intents and purposes. Small children and/or pets are the only things suited to being in the back. If you're looking for a passenger car, look elsewhere. If you want a fun car with nice pep and great extras (what a sound system!), get this car.

Engine (210hp from a 4-cyl!!), Handling, Sound system (Bose), Tons of standard equipment.

While the exterior looks sporty, I'd like to see a bit more of an aggressive design; the blind spot is massive in back, which makes for a difficult and nerve-wracking experience when backing out of the garage.

My Acura
By Cheslie

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is amazing, especially on turns. The only area that I could criticize would be acceleration going up bridges, other than that...it's PERFECT! lots of room too.

Look, steering, size, reliability.

I Love This Car
By Arieno

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I love everything about this car. I was driving a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron because I never found anything new that would compare to its styling and handling until I found this.

Headlight Design

Power seat placement

RSX IS A GREAT BUY
By Alex

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This cars is my second honda purchase, my first being a civic dx in 99. I love veything about honda's reliability with my first car and now the RSX Type S has added great handling, incredible pick up, great high end speeds, and an appearance second to none. I would suggest this car to anyone who really enjoys driving a little too fast a little to often. As far as maintance i have had none which is right in line with honda's reputation. GO BUY IT TODAY!!

6 speed transmission, sport fitting leather seats, 17 inche rims and low profile tires from the factory.

Fuel efficiency which may be impossible when the car has so much output.