Some full-size luxury sedans are designed to draw attention, but maybe that's not your style. If you'd rather fly under the radar, the 2016 Acura RLX obliges with subtle styling on the outside and a slew of advanced features inside. Let's see if this reasonably priced flagship belongs in your garage.
- Spacious seating with room for adults to stretch out in back
- Plentiful standard features, including some that are typically options
- Quick acceleration from Sport Hybrid model
- Excellent crash-test scores.
- Steering feels less sporty and connected than most rivals
- Odd dual-screen infotainment system with some unintuitive controls
- Front seats get uncomfortable on longer trips.