Used 2010 Acura RDX SUV Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura RDX SUV

View reviews for a specific RDX model:

2010 RDX
By AG

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I am very impressed with my RDX. Excellent on long drives. Power on demand with turbo is awesome! Even without technology package, tech features are great and way ahead of competitors. Solid feel with great agile handling. Cargo area very good for size (much better than BMW). Considering features, tremendous price/value. Gas mileage very acceptable for an SUV (23 mpg after only 3 wks. of ownership).

Turbo, comfort, tech features (blue tooth, i pod adapter) roominess, handling, ride

Interior hatch release, rear cup holders & power outlets

Excellent Value and Fully Loaded
By Mark

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

After testing the BMW X3, Lexus, and Audi Q5 we happily selected the RDX. For the value the "base" model includes Bluetooth, heated seats, nice sound system, real time rear camera which shows up in the rear view mirror (pretty cool, just to name a few features. These features are additional packages in other crossovers and add a great deal to the cost. Moreover, the RDX is fun to drive with plenty of pick up, especially around corners.

Fun to drive.

Display arrangement in dash can be confusing.

Excellent Value
By Renaki

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Finally we decided on the Acura RDX. After test driving and debating over 13 different suvs this was the winner in the end. The choice came down to a balance of value, creature comforts, and performance. With the deal we received on the RDX it's hard to find another vehicle in the same class that offered up the comfort of the seating, the rear cargo room (61 cubic ft), the technology niceties etc for the price. I was shocked at how comfortable the seats were after riding in the vehicle all weekend and the audio features are excellent. Fuel economy is my biggest gripe and it would be nice to have some reclining seats in the back like other competitors. All in all this is an excellent car

Comfort of the seats! Technology is great. Contrary to most I think the car in black looks very striking.

Fuel economy is not so great, I'd like to see it get up to 24 EPA. Perhaps one day we can get some second row reclining seats which is a nice feature.

Great around town vehicle
By Charles

2010 Acura RDX SUV Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This car is a blast to drive. I'm a long time Acura MDX driver and the RDX is a lot more fun in daily highway/city driving. When I'm not cranking up the turbo, I seem to average about 23 mpg with the 2-wheel drive.

The stereo is hands down the best I've ever heard in a vehicle.

Rear seat air conditioning vents would be nice, but the car does cool down quickly.

By follow-up

2010 Acura RDX SUV Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I originally reviewed after only a few days. Now I have had it about 6 months. Great car. Smaller than my MDX, but same great vehicle. The computer says I get 19.5 mpg all city driving. FWD is better on fuel than AWD, but still should be better. Very peppy and easy to drive. Turbo is great. Tech package is a must. I connected my ipod and love the fact the I can control it with normal stereo controls. Chevy Traverse drove well, but the interior, road noise, and overall drive doesn't even compare to Acura. I love it.

Tech package and stereo. Turbo with better MPG than the AWD version.

Use flat antenna like MDX. Paddle- shifters are totally unnecessary...don't use them. Make back seat more adjustable like the MDX.