Used 2007 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews - 184 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura MDX

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

luv my mdx
By vc

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second MDX after surviving a roll over in my 2003. That car saved my life. For comfort, dependability, class and affordability, this is the car for me!

Love the heated seats, visibility and making u-turns on a dime! Total comfort for all passengers. Plenty of storage space and room enough for those tall friends of ours.

The only thing I would change is the space between the front seats and console is a trap for dropped papers, pens and my cell phone!

Great car - horrible gas mileage
By D Taylor

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Overall this is a great car. I've strictly driven Lexus for the past few years due to the quality and comfort of their cars/SUVs. This is my first foray with Acura. The MDX is a nice car that is easy to drive, although had I known I would only be getting 12.5 mpg around town, I probably would have purchased something else. Oh, and the back-up camera does not work well if too much light is shining on the back of the car.

Better quality materials and workmanship on the inetrior. Better gas mileage. Better back-up camera.

Best Honda Ever
By Hondafan

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned over a dozen Hondas and Acuras through the years. I must confess this is probably the best vehicle Honda has ever made, right up there with such ground breakers as the NSX and s2000. Honda has simply built an SUV version of the Acura RL. I should know since I also have an RL. In all but the most aggressive of handling maneuvers the MDX matches the RL. It's very quiet with a nice engine growl when revved. Acceleration is good for such a heavy vehicle. Rear comfort for 2 is excellent. The other 3 spots are for children. Cargo space is ample with the rear seat stowed, towing performance is excellent. Competitors may be better in one category or another, but overall none is even clo

Handling is good for a sport sedan for an SUV its superb. The magnetic suspension is worth every penny. Its seats are superbly comfortable and well bolstered for curves. Blue tooth, navigation and enterntainment systems are excellent. The audio is fantastic. All weather capability.

The MDX is a fast SUV, particularly, for a 6 cyl. However the chassis poise under any circumstance suggests that it could easily handle another 100 HP!

An SUV with Dollar & Sense
By Dollar & Sense SUV

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the car on January, 2007, have test driven X5, FX45, and Lexus; however, this MDX has out performed all these others by the quality, luxury, and value. Beautiful car, consistent build quality, powerful performance.

Interior and exterior design, power from the engine, BMW handling.

Wind noise needs to improve.

Best in comfort and power
By fly

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This suv has everyting from heads up display to nav. I love the mdx. I have taken the mdx on long trips and found the comfort level is 2nd to none. My wife will not fly so all our trips are on the highway. Highway miles per gallon 22-23 mpg @74mph city 17-18 mpg The only problem I find is the gas tank door sticks when cold.

Navigation (honda), heads up display, leg room (I stand 6'2"), rear cargo area, 300 hp.

Gas door