Used 2007 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews - 184 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura MDX

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

Sweet Ride!!
By annlee

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Exceeds every SUV I compared to. It either has it better or less expensive. This car has every feature you can think of. The DVD surround stereo is amazing (front and rear can be operated separately by driver). I am having so much fun driving it. My husband is always trying to find a reason to drive it. We traded a '99 Landcruiser and the insurance only increased $100 over the 6mos... WOW!! This car has excellent safety ratings along with an alarm system that cuts off the fuel supply.

Handsfree link, navigation, voice recognition, power liftgate, rearview camera, driver 1 and 2 memory settings (goes way beyond seats, includes music and much more).

Gas mileage (every car can always afford some improvement but is not less than what I expected, averaging 20-23 highway mpg 16-18 in the city), I wish I could play recorded DVDs in the rear dvd player, full size spare tire.

Nice dependable car
By Geo

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I exchanged the 06 MDX for the 07 MDX. I like the exterior and the interior, compare to the 2006. The only problems is that with this 2007 the bumper front and back are plastic and makes the car look cheap. I do not understand on a luxury $40,000 dollar car they would install a plastic bumper. Also, the car has too much wind noise and the steering wheel is unconvertible.

Favorite features are the bluetooth, the speakers including the subwoofer and wood trimming in the interior of the vehicle.

Most important paint the bumper to the color of the vehicle and change the steering wheel to the original antique style all cars have.

Unbelievable
By pete

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought this vehicle and it is best I've ever owned. 'm getting 18.5 MPG. For 300 hp, no complaints there. I got the base and added roofrack, crossbars, sport rails and daynight mirror and still came in literally 15k less than BMW, 7k less than Lexus (RX 350). Great ride, great warranty, great afterownership services through Acura. Safest SUV on road, Make this your last test drive and you will buy it; no other automaker can justify the price difference.

Interior design, ride quality, exterior looks, acceleration, brakes.

Very Nice SUV
By ToddB

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Recently traded in my Lexus RX 350 for the 2007 MDX. Living in the mountains of Utah I need something comparable to a dog sled. Also needed reliability. Not as smooth as my Lexus, but plenty of power for the steep roads (manual comes in handy). Love the styling. It's the most unique vehicle on the road - some may say unique = ugly! Takes a while to learn the tech stuff. 19 MPG mixed driving, mostly city. Overall, very pleased.

Bluetooth, navi.

Gas mileage.

After 5,000 miles still best SUV for $$
By Tony

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I had written a previous post about the MDX but wanted to reserve judgement until I had more miles on it. We just passed the 5,000 mile mark and the MDX is still the best SUV on the market today IMHO. MPG=20.3, great reliability, comfortable and stylish interior. Plenty of room for kids. A lot of fun for road trips. I have heard people say that the car is too advanced, and I don't really understand that as a negative. The car is very intuitive. I am no computer geek but I have had no problems learning the tech features. If you pay this much for a vehicle, I want all these features!! Get a lot of positive comments about the car. Really breaks the mold!!

Interior, handling, navigation, versatility. Acura name!!

Upgraded rear view mirror should be standard. Access to 3rd row from both left and right sides.