Used 1995 Acura Legend Sedan Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Legend Sedan

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Enduring Beauty
By Rob Smith

1995 Acura Legend Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

Now with 204,000 miles I continue to be amazed with the quiet strength and grace that this car demonstrates at rest and in motion. Routine maintenance still all that is needed and mileage not bad in low to mid 20's. A great highway cruiser or country road hugger. I think I'll just keep it...

smooth power and quiet engine...I like the sound system...roomy seats and trunk...classic looks with pearl white paint

I tend to kick the speaker near the driver door when I exit..poor placement..wish the antenna was not a telescoping type (tend to stop extending properly)...need another cupholder

She's a KEEPER !!!!
By Stephanie Joy

1995 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I have had by Acura now for 3 yrs & it has about 158k miles. I am a realtor & this car has been soooo reliable & enjoyable. It rides & looks great. I was considering treating myself to something newer like the 2004 Infiniti M45 or 2004 BMW 5 series. However, after reading the reviews I don't know.... I already have a jewel !!

Beautiful exterior bodystyle & interior dash. Luxury with a splash of sportiness! MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you keep up the maintenance (which is low), this car will not fail you.

Two cupholders instead of one!

Ten Years Old....
By harsiese

1995 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I bought my Legend recently and I cannot stay out of it! For a ten year old car, I was surprised at how new it felt. Aside from some slight wear on the driver's seat, I would not be able to tell it's as old as it is. Coworkers keep asking if it's a 2006, which feels nice. Aside from the rough shift from 1st to 2nd gear in the auto trans , which I've been told is how this trans always has worked, it's fine. Except the cupholder [singular!], which also leaves much to be desired. I've always owned American cars, but my mind has definitely been changed. I'm going to drive the wheels off this one, for sure.

The heated seats and 230hp V6 rock. I like the CD changer, which is something I left off my old car. I know it's not a powerful system, but I'm impressed with how well it plays even the most damaged CDs from my collection.

The cupholder! My gosh, I have been used to my American economy car that has cupholders that can hold anything. I have to buy new coffee mugs to carry in this car. And I can only order medium size drinks when ordering out. It's a very small price to pay, though.

Love of my life!
By jasonatl29

1995 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I'm an accountant who makes about $50k
a year. The lease on my '99 Accord
ended in 6/04 and I was planning on
buying an '02 Accord. The dealer had
my '95 Legend on the used lot and I
fell in love. I bought it with only
62k miles on it and now it has just
over 90k. I'll drive it until it
dies! This thing is amazing. I want
to find another low mileage one to
garage until this one wears out...it's
that good!

The seats are very comfortable. I have one of the rare 5-speed sedans, so performance is awesome. And there's the traditonal Honda low slung driver's position.

Well, it is almost ten years old, so most complaints seem trite. I wish for a better stereo and too bad it missed out on the Honda VTEC wave.

Best Legend ever made
By paganpink

With the 230 horse motor and sports
suspension this bulltproof reliable
Acura will outrun and outhandle
anything made in Europe in it's price
range and have reliability as well! It
has everything from heated seats and
moonroof, to 4 wheel ABS, but mainly it
is just fun to drive. And if a 525 BMW
wants to play...

Engine, Brakes, cornering.

Make the Bose system even more powerful!