Used 1994 Acura Legend Consumer Reviews - 60 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Legend

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Great car
By Joey Bobboly

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

Car has a lot of power and comfortable to ride.

Strong engine, nice classic look, leather and heated seats, rear spoiler, moon roof, power everything.

Only has one cup holder. Could use at least another cup holder. Gas mileage is poor. I'm getting approx 18/22. Auto shifing between 1st and 2nd is rough. Could use a more aggressive gearing.

This one is a keeper
By joey

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

Great car and comfortable to ride. I bought the car mainly because of its reputation for reliability, and so far so good.

Looks, leather seats, V6 3.2 Type II engine, interior design.

Needs a more aggressive automatic shifting feel. It does not down shift fast enough when you step on it. Needs more than one cup holder. I cant' believe they only put one cup holder on this car.

Best sedan ever
By acuralegend94

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

Purchased this car in summer of 2005 with 100K miles, have not spent a penny on repair work! It is rock solid, the best looking and the most comfortable Honda and Acura ever built. People are surprised to find out that it is a 14 year old car, the design is flawless and ageless, so if you keep your car in excellent condition, it will still stand out in the parking lot. I can't believe how many ugly new cars are out there! Mileage is pretty decent; I have averaged 30 mpg at 40-50 mph, at 60-70 mph it's 25 mph, and 80-90 mph is 21 mpg. It makes no difference putting 89 octane vs 91 octane, with 87 octane it seems a little slow, but engine doesn't knock at all. I use 89 octane most of the time.

Exterior and Interior design, torque, acceleration, fun to drive, timeless design.

Honda needs to built a car that is better than the 1991-1995 Acura Legend.

Truly a Legend
By chip

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and I drove it into the ground (traded it in on a new TL). The Legend was a great car. It was traded in with 275,000 miles on it with only a few problems. The only reason I traded it was because I got hit 3 times in a 1 month period (none of the accidents were my fault). I am convinced that the electrical system started to have issues after getting in the first accident. I loved that car so much I actually want to buy another one.

The engine, radio controls on steering wheel (hard to find in 1994), paint and leather quality.

None.

Still a stylish sports coupe
By Stephen Williams

1994 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Well, I bought this vehicle on eBay 2 years ago from a gentleman in TX. I previously had a 1994 Legend L sedan bought new. But I always wanted an LS Coupe. I admit I'm biased, but I still think its one of the nicest looking sports coupes every made. Mine has 185,000 miles on it, and the engine shows no real sign of dying anytime some. I've had to replace the normal things - driveshaft boots etc, but that's to be expected. Its reliable, fast and stylish - I love it.

Styling, comfort, features, reliability.

Some parts tough to get, like trim pieces. But its 13 model years old now!