Used 1994 Acura Legend Sedan Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Legend Sedan

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

A true Legend-should bring em' back
By UNITY

1994 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I may be biased but this car is phenomenal! Everyone who sees my car thinks it's a much newer model than it really is and I let them believe it. Even my mechanic is surprised at what good shape this 14 year old car is in. This car has torque. Parts are expensive but who cares 'cause if you take good care of it the car probably won't break down anyway. An all around good, stylish, dependable, comfortable, reliable car & girls love it. Thank you Honda.

Reliability, speed, comfort, styling, creature comforts.

Bring the Legend back-they should have never stopped making them???! If the Camaro and GTO deserve a comeback then mostly certainly the Legend does too.

Best car I came across!
By Clo

1994 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

This car has given me everything I could ever asked for! I am running on 300k miles and counting the only problems I have encountered are fuel pump relay, starter, and alternator! With that many miles what else can I ask for.

Where can I start? Honda struck gold with the Legend?

Install reliable relays! Bring it back on the market!

Great Car
By Chuck

1994 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

This has to be one of the greatest cars ever made. I bought it in 2002 with 120k miles and have had nearly no problems. As long as you maintain it regularly, this car will last a long time. I'm still driving it to this day.

Interior comfort and engine.

Can't make any now but if they were still making it then I would suggest better gas mileage.

Acura legend review
By e28m30

1994 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

This is a great car. The power is incredible. very fast. this car is very realiable no problems with the car. It has really nice smooth power steering maybe a little too much assist but very nice, the transmission is harsh shifting but it really feels great when really romping on the gas pedal. This car is 13 years old now but it hasnt aged a bit no rattles the body style doesnt look old. The car is really just well put together, Acura really used the best materials. Well besides the leather seats they seem a little too cheapy. But all in all the best car I have ever owned, I really love this car.

Power tilt steering wheel that adjusts to the memory setting on the seat. Steering wheel mounted stereo controls are nice touch seems how the knob turns when you push the button.

Great car
By Joey Bobboly

1994 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Car has a lot of power and comfortable to ride.

Strong engine, nice classic look, leather and heated seats, rear spoiler, moon roof, power everything.

Only has one cup holder. Could use at least another cup holder. Gas mileage is poor. I'm getting approx 18/22. Auto shifing between 1st and 2nd is rough. Could use a more aggressive gearing.