Used 1993 Acura Legend Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1993 Acura Legend

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Such a fun car
By Abram

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought my Legend a little over a year ago. This is the best car I have ever owned! I was driving a friends Jag the other night and couldn't believe that my car at 15 years old was ten times better in tightness, comfort, and speed. I got really lucky and bought mine from an older couple with around 90k miles. If you are wondering if you should buy one and you've found one that has been taken care of.. Buy it!!

Almost everything!

Wish I could let down the back seat to put in skis.

My Acura Legend
By Joseph

1993 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Acura Legend is a superb. I had my Acura when the mileage was about 215000, last year, now it is 238000 and still running good. The cooling system was not working, but when a mechanic changed the main relay, it began to work The little problem I have with mine is that it smokes.

The auto adjustable seat.

Double cup holder.

Good times
By dmendez

1993 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

Okay so as a young man I like to get the full experience out of driving my vehicle, therefore making my driving experiences as memorable as possible. Here in lies my review. I believe my car to be the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever had. It is fun to drive and durable as all hell. I'll be the first to admit that I occasionally horsebeat my vehicle. With the engine upgrades as easy as theey were who wouldn't. My car is acceptionally quick and comfortabble to drive and manouver around in. my only complaint is the loose rearend. its easy to loose control of with the rear being so light in weight. Overall it is the most enjoyable and comfortable sedan I've driven.

Leather, woodgrain paneling, 3.2L V-6, I quite enjoy the transmissions cappabilities, and over enjoyability of driving comfortably.

Cold air intake, headers, exhaust, beefed up suspension, stage 2 turbo, intercooler, blowoff valve, wide body kit, rims, AWD replacment, and a sticker on the back window that says "eat it".

Beautiful
By Tony Papa

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

Fantastic car. The car was mine then to my first born, then to his little Brother, and it still runs great! Faster than most cars made even now (2007) 14 years later.

Amazing reliability, runs great over 160000 miles. No major repairs.

4-speed automatic, a few more cogs, and its a weekender.

Now My Weekender, But Still My Favorite
By Acural53

1993 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

A timeless style, excellent build quality, classy coupe. Runs like all get out when pushed, very fast. Of my 3 vehicles, it is my preferred choice. Gorgeous dash at night. Parts not cheap, can be very expensive if not maintained properly. But if you keep it running properly, it will give you hundreds of thousands of miles of pure passion and pleasure. My LS 400 is my daily driver, it's a wonderful car, but come the weekend, I'm gone in my Legend. It is like no other car I have owned, and I have had many of them. And when I'm out driving in the coupe, my wife just bites her nails, LOL!

Styling, Bose stereo, stance, tight tolerances, fit and finish, dash layout, material quality, engine torque and horses, tranny, overall ride.

Seat bolsters tend to lose leather over time (every Legend I have seen has this problem) from entry/exit, mileage could be better, can overheat (blown head gaskets a potential problem), parts expensive (if something breaks, it's going to cost you to fix).