Used 2000 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2000 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Quality but economic fun
By DSW

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought this GS-R new in 2000 while I was still in college. Glad to say I've had almost no problems whatsoever with the vehicle. This was truly a classic design from Acura, and it still gets a lot of interest when I pull into the gas station. Transmission is superb, but the engine tends to have a loud droning tendency when driving extended highway trips. Comfort for tall people is questionable as well. The car drives very well, and the gas mileage has been better than estimated on the sticker...as high as 34mpg. Overall a solid purchase. The only maintanence issue I've experienced was a burned out trunk latch mechanism at 91000 miles...cheap fix at the dealership.

A sharp looking car in the forest green. Leather is high quality. Reliability has been the best of any car I've owned to date. 100,000 miles and running strong. The 5 speed is a blast and throttle response is good for a 4 cylinder.

Engine sounds nice under acceleration but revs at just over 4000rpm at 80mph...a little noisy. The cup holders are not well placed and can get in the way of radio controls. Also, the dash rattles at idle.

Fantastic!
By Curtis

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car 5 years ago, performed all recommended service, and have not had any problem. It is great looking, a lot of fun to drive, and, with the folddown seats and hatchback, I have been able to transport furniture, etc that could never have fit in any larger traditional sedan. I highly recommend this car.

00 gsr
By Aj

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Overall the GS-R is a very practical car to live with. There is enough room for two adults in the back but I would advise against it. The performance is adequate. Compared to the cars available in 2004 it is lacking. However if you know anything about GS-Rs you know that the B18C has more than enough aftermarket support. The year 2000 is when honda/acura switched to OBD-II version 2. Some of the parts that work for the older GS-Rs do not work for this one. If I could do it over again I would buy a 96-99 GS-R for that reason.

Smooth transmission, reliability, rev happy motor, beautiful sounds

Move the radio up higher cup holders that work make room for adults in the back seat

Acura Integra 2000
By Ani K

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

The best car that I have driven to
date. Smooth ride, solid handling. No
complaints whatsoever. I could keep
this car forever!!

It has been almost 4 years
By JLongo527

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new after months of
research and online hunting. It was the
car I wanted and the first car I have
ever purchased. Although suggesting any
improvements won't really effect
anything since they have done away with
this model I do have only a few
suggestions(see below). Overall this
car is great. If you are buying it used
and the person has really taken care of
the care I wouldn't expect too many
problems. Mine loves synthetic oil
(Mobil 1) and a good thorough
inspection every 6 months. A blast to
drive and great on gas.

Sunroof, body design, Honda Engine, visibilty, shifting through the gears/clutch. Leather has really held up well too.

1st underpowered... 140hp with 4 people in the car and air conditioning on low is a struggle 2nd The seats are very hard 3rd The stereo sits way too far in making it hard to reach (I'm 5'11) & the cup holder sits right in front of the stereo