Used 1995 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Great Reliable Car
By nrthcrln709

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Great car, thats very reliable. You can rev it up to 7.5 all day everyday with no problem. Comfortable seats. Great handling, and plenty of power.

Performance and reliability

Nothing

Best car ever owned!
By chevelleguy

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Acura Integra roughly 2 years ago. It has had NO problems. I repeat. NO. PROBLEMS. SCARY, i know. Car gets amazing gas mileage, but still passes cars on the on ramp. My car has 180K on it and it still remains full on the oil fill line at 3,000 miles. At 4,000 miles it drops roughly a half a centimeter. Simply amazing engineering into this 1.8L motor.

Suspension should fit the liking of most. Exhaust is loud when you're on it, quiet when cruising. Headlights, small but effective. Every creature comfort available for 1995. Clutch is very very impressive and smooth! You cannot go wrong with this car, simply amazing.

A/C completely worthless. Large blind spots. Keyless entry can be unfunctional when below 32 degrees. Rear interior hatch cover will start to squeak as car gets older; as will interior rear plastics.

Great Car
By me

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have been driving a 1991 civic for the past year, and i hated it. i just upgraded to an integra and it is absolutly amazing. the car is faster, looks and sounds better, and has gotten me alot of credibility. extremly mod-able, i have put an intake in it, a performance muffler, and new wheels/performance tires and havent had any problems with any of that. i also had it painted and got those cool coloured acura emblems. it looks great and im in love with it.

the surprising low end toque you get with the non-vtec version. you sacrifice about 30 ho, but it is worth it if you put an aftermarket intake system into it. also the gas milage is amazing.

the stock cd player was horrible, but i was used to the one in my civic, and the stock wheels were ugly, but with minor replacements, the car is amazing

Not bad for a car this old
By Cowboy Curtis

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I went through a lot of things, mostly bad, with this car. I had to replace a lot of things on it, but I think most of the problems with it were because of previous missuse and such. I ended up selling it because it just wasn't comfortable enough. I think this was mostly because of the terrible leather seats. It's decently quick, though the lack of torque means you don't get much punch for just squirting through traffic or whatever. Sounds terrible even with an aftermarket intake (my Corolla sounds better). Fun to drive. I'll always remember cool autumn nights in 03, just driving around campus with the windows and moonroof open, listening to New Order and forgeting all of my problems.

Excellent fuel mileage. Record 37 mpg. Great handling. Decent power. Ace shifter. Good looking.

Leather seats are more like vinyl and completely uncomfortable. Engine is loud and annoying. Torque. Questionable transmission quality. Stock tires are trash. Some rattles. Milano red fades. Stock stereo is horrible (not that I expect a car this old to have a good stock system)

Best car ever had
By Zeus

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought it with 95000 and it now has well over 130000 and it still runs great. I have never had any major problems as long as you do regular maintenence it should last well into the 2 or 300000 mile mark. If your thinking about buying one just do it.