Used 1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

So far, so good
By wtrix

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I sold my SUV and bought this car knowing the price of fuel will keep going up, glad I made that decision. Found this car with only 55K miles! So far it has been reliable. Gas mileage is great, I'm getting 25 miles per gallon, 30/31 or so on the freeway. I go about 225-275 miles per tank. Handles great, still looks stylish, can fit a lot of stuff when backseats are down. Overall I'm happy with this car.

Automatic transmission, sun roof, great gas mileage, cruise control, power windows, a cassette deck and cd player!

Blindspot needs to improve, back trunk squeaks if not shut tight, front headlights could be bigger. front headlights collect dew, water spots are permanently in the headlights due to that. Would prefer cloth seats opposed to leather. (Leather gets hot and not as comfortable.)

Great Car!
By Tom

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

Best car I have ever owned. Never had a problem with this car, it never had to go into the shop. The car has 187,000 miles and has not had one repair or problem! If you just change the oil, brakes, timing belt and keep it tuned up the car will be fine. The car still drives like it did when it was new. This car was built in 1995 and gets almost 35 MPG. Today most cars don't even get that.

Powerfull 1.8L engine that gets 29-35 MPG, strong transmission, easy to work on. Too many to list.

Luxury.

I love my car
By Amber

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car has never let me down. As long as you take care of it, it'll last a very long time. I go on road trips all the time. It gets great gas mileage and is super fun to drive, too.

The shifter. It isn't as big as most other stick shifts (which makes for fun driving), but I wouldn't consider it a short shifter.

I Miss My Teg
By greenroom1988

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Honda is the best car maker in the world with the exception of some outragously expensive european brands. This is by far my favorite car that I have owned. not because it's the nicest or whatever, it just happened to be the first car that I ever bought for myself. I put a lot of work and money into it. I did a lot of the work myself. It is quick and has a lot more low end torque than the GSR. The engine has a nice sound to it, even at high rpms. The only reason I do not have it anymore is because I had an accident with it. I put the car back together and I sold it for about 66% what I bought it for, so needless to say, I've been happy with my experience with the Integra.

1.8 DOHC. very torquey for such a small motor. It is also very easy to work on.

You can take the car apart with a 10mm wrench and there are a lot of parts for it... which makes it the most stolen car in America.

Great Reliable Car
By nrthcrln709

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Great car, thats very reliable. You can rev it up to 7.5 all day everyday with no problem. Comfortable seats. Great handling, and plenty of power.

Performance and reliability