Edmunds.com Collecting Car Safety Feedback for Automotive Safety Conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — May 11, 2011 — Edmunds.com, the premier online resource for automotive information, is now collecting consumer feedback about car safety in anticipation of the May 24 Edmunds' Safety Conference.
"Our event will bring together high-level decision-makers from industry and government, and will tackle car safety issues in innovative ways," stated Edmunds.com CEO Jeremy Anwyl. "It is important for consumers to have their voices heard in this conversation."Consumers have a number of channels for sharing their thoughts:
- Participate in the Edmunds.com Forum "Truly Safe?" at
- Take the car safety survey at http://www.webconjoint.com/safety — and play the game within the survey to see how your answers compare with others'
- Comment on the expert contributions in the safety conference library at http://www.autoobserver.com/2011-car-safety-conference/library.html
- Post questions for speakers at http://www.twitter.com/edmunds or http://www.facebook.com/edmunds using the #safetycon hashtag.
- Request directions for viewing a live Webcast of the event by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edmunds.com personnel will monitor the social media channels during the conference in order to feed consumer questions to speakers in real-time.
About Edmunds.com, Inc. (http://www.edmunds.com/help/about/index.html)
Edmunds.com Inc. publishes Web sites that empower, engage and educate automotive consumers, enthusiasts and insiders. Edmunds.com, the premier online resource for automotive information, launched in 1995 as the first automotive information Web site and hosts the most established automotive community online. Its mobile site, accessible from any smartphone at www.edmunds.com, makes car pricing and other research tools available for car shoppers at dealerships and otherwise on the go. InsideLine.com is the most-read automotive enthusiast Web site. Its mobile site, accessible from any smartphone at www.insideline.com, features the wireless Web's highest quality car photos and videos. AutoObserver.com provides insightful automotive industry commentary and analysis. Edmunds.com Inc. is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, and maintains a satellite office in suburban Detroit. Follow Edmunds.com on Twitter@edmunds and fan Edmunds.com on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/edmunds.