FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Edmunds.com Announces Best December Car Deals
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — December 19, 2007 — Edmunds.com, the premier online resource for automotive information, today announces its December 2007 True Market Value® (TMV®) Deals of the Month. The TMV® Deals of the Month is Edmunds.com's list of the deals that currently offer the most savings to consumers for new cars, trucks and SUVs.
Edmunds TMV® Deals of the Month provides consumers with the best deals in each of seven vehicle categories. When evaluating deals for selection, Edmunds compares the current TMV® price of each vehicle to its MSRP and takes into account special loan and lease programs.
Deals currently listed among Edmunds' TMV® Deals of the Month include:
- 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab 4WD: $8000 Dealer Cash; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
- 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe: Up to $2750 Customer and Bonus Cash; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
- 2007 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV: 0.0% - 1.9% APR up to 72 months; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
- 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan: $199 per month lease for 36 months; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
- 2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan: 0.0% APR up to 72 months or $2000 Customer Cash; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
- 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL 4dr Minivan: 1.9% - 3.9% APR up to 72 months or $3000 Customer Cash; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
- 2007 Toyota Matrix XR 4dr Wagon: $1500 Customer Cash; Deal ends on 01/02/2008
Edmunds.com's TMV Deals of the Month only takes into account national incentives and rebates. For information on regional deals, visit Edmunds' Incentives and Rebates section at http://www.edmunds.com/incentives/step1.jsp.
About Edmunds Inc. (http://www.edmunds.com/about/)
Edmunds Inc. publishes four Web sites that empower, engage and educate automotive consumers, enthusiasts and insiders. Edmunds.com, the premier online resource for automotive consumer information, launched in 1995 as the first automotive information Web site. Its most popular feature, the Edmunds.com True Market Value®, is relied upon by millions of people seeking current transaction prices for new and used vehicles. Edmunds.com was named "Best Car Research Site" by Forbes ASAP, has been selected by consumers as the "Most Useful Web Site" according to every J.D. Power and Associates New Autoshopper.com Study(SM), was ranked first in the Survey of Car-Shopping Web Sites by The Wall Street Journal and was rated "#1" in Keynote's study of third-party automotive Web sites. Inside Line launched in 2005 and is the most-read automotive enthusiast Web site. CarSpace launched in 2006 and is an automotive social networking Web site. AutoObserver.com launched in 2007 and provides insightful automotive industry commentary and analysis. Edmunds Inc. is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, and maintains a satellite office in suburban Detroit.