Poor Reliability and Quality!!! Don't Waste Your Money!!!
By sah2075 on
2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
Volvo shouldn't even classify the 2013 XC90 in the midsize luxury SUV category, because it is a poorly designed and unreliable vehicle that is poorly manufactured.
Issues I have had with my XC90:
* Brakes- Squeal, rub, vibrate...dealer would not fix.
* Starter went out...leaving me stranded in the middle of the highway
* AC compressor went out
* Loud rattles and clicking noises while driving
* Leather seats get scratches on them easily from clothing rubbing against them
* Back up warning alarm did not alarm at times
* Blind spot indicator sensors would not work properly at times.
* Third row seat is a waste, no adult will fit in it.
There are not favorite features that I can recall on this vehicle.
This vehicle was a total disappointment and a big source of frustration.
I will never purchase another Volvo.
The entire vehicle needs to be redesigned...and it needs to be removed from the luxury line of vehicles.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.